I'm all Yours

Heyo guys I'm back so sorry for the late update I kinda had a writers block 😅 hope u enjoy this ch ✌

It was quiet in the car,  the only sound coming was the light snoring of Taehyung,  the winds whistling past the car ,the beeps of the cars , the quiet humming of their manager and nothing else.  Jin and his manager were the ones to come take Taehyung back to the dorm after his discharge.  It had been 2 days since Taehyung and Jin had confessed, 2 days since Jin was asked not to leave Tae and he hadn't replied to Tae yet. Jin knew he would lose Tae permanently if he didn't admit soon and oh how much he wanted to tell Tae how long he had been in love with him but he wants that moment to be perfect. The moment of his ultimate confession to be the best moment of their lives and so he had kept silent thinking and planning on what to do. After the intimate moments in hospital both of them have been a bit shy around each other trying not to touch because just one touch from either of them sent electricity down their bodies,  shivers all over the spines,  made them crazy and crave for each other but they knew better.  They knew they are public face they cannot do such things in open now so they kept their distance,  trying not to touch but dying to touch,  trying not to look but failing and ultimately oogling at each other for far too long.  Everyone could sense their feelings and it was getting harder for everyone to ignore it too so all of them were glad when the doctor finally came with the news of Tae's discharge. 

Jin,  on the one hand,  was happy his love was finally coming back home and would finally be in his arms and on the other,  he was extremely nervous on what to do?  How to confess?  How to gain Tae's love again. He was thinking the same in the van too,  staring and studying Taehyung's perfect features.  He noticed his color coming back again,  cheeks becoming chubby and pink again.  He traced Tae's face lightly hoping he wouldn't wake up. Jin brushed the bangs on Tae's forhead and leaning in to leave a ghostly kiss. He felt Tae fidget but didn't wake up.  After making sure he isn't awake , Jin made his way further down Tae's face , rubbing his thumb over his closed eyelids.  He swore he felt a moan escape Tae but he must have been hearing things for Tae was still asleep.  He continued to brush and trace his hands over Tae's jaw line and finally reached his lips.  Those lips,  those red lips , they made Jin crazy. Whenever Tae drank water or pulled out his tongue during performances or licked his lips,  Jin wondered how would they feel against his.  Would they be dry?  Or wet?  How would they taste?  Strawberry?  Cherry?  Lemon?  Apple?  He kept wondering so much he would sometimes be close to having a boner in the middle of the concerts which he couldn't have so he had to distract himself again and again.  Try not to think about him but failing every time. 

This time,  In the van was no different either,  except they would be going back home and he can have all the boners in the world if that was even possible 🤣. He kept staring at those red juicy lips and soon enough bent down and kissed Tae putting only slight pressure so he wouldnt wake. What Jin didnt know was Tae was awake the whole time but just sitting with eyes closed. He can act really well and right now he was even prouder of himself for not letting Jin know he was awake. He had to bite his lips from moaning under Jin's touch and now when Jin was kissing him, he couldnt control. He moaned right in Jin's mouth and Jin opened his eyes to see Tae staring at him.  He was about to pull back when an arm pushed against Jin's neck and his lips were back on Tae's.  They kept kissing , their tongues battling for dominance,  saliva dripping from the corner of their mouths but they were aware of their limits . They knew they had to stay quiet and thats what they did. Tae changed his pose slightly to fit into Jin's and encirled Jin's waist pulling him closer,  their bodies almost touching,  their lips moulding into one another.  They kept kissing till they reached the dorm not letting go once and their manager not suspecting a single thing throughout the whole ride. 

They pulled apart as soon as the Van stopped,  their lips swollen,  sweat clearly glistening on their forehead and neck  , collars messed up.  They definitely looked like they just came from  hot making out session but it was just kissing and nothing else 😜. Everyone had gathered to welcome Tae home. They hugged him and scolded him for making them worried and guilt came all over Tae . He didnt mean to make trouble so he just kept his head low and quietly listened to what each of them said. He suddenly felt two hands envelop him and looking up he saw no other person than Jin engulfing him in a huge hug. He saw the love and concern in Jin's eyes and he knew he had found the person who would always love him: Jin. Jin and Tae were lost in their own world when Suga started complaining that hes hungry and they all made their way into the dorm laughing. Tae was suddenly held back when Jin hugged him again but this time his hug held a promise, a comfort, a passion and something Tae had been looking forward to hearing. 

Jin brushed his lips close to Tae's ears , his hot breath tickling Tae in ear and neck making him go crazy . He was drowing in Jin's scent when Jin said ' I'm all yours'. Tae pulled back with a huge smile on his face. He said nothing in return just entwined his fingers with Jins and made his way home.  

Yayyy so finally Jin said it .but lets see what happens next ✌✌✌