20-"The truth"

+NOT EDITED+
"I wanted to tell you. Tomorrow," I said after a few minutes of killing silence. Asia calmed down, but she didn't say anything.

"Ok, look. You were happy ok? How could I disturbed you, being happy with my secrets, that were worrying? Like a wedding that will never happened? How I would have to tell David the wedding won't happen and he would probably be alone? How my father treated me like a crap? I didn't want for you to be worried," I said, waiting for Asia to response. And this time she did.

"You know what. If you told me, I could help you! But no, you decided to keep it for yourself, even that you met your mate! This should be an happy moment for you, for me! To knowing we both met them and that we both will have a nice life. But no, you left me in worries that you would've been alone when I left! " I was surprised. She was worried for me, that I'm going to be alone? That was hilarious! We were still there in silence, so I decided i'm going to tell her the story how I met Lucifer.

"You know the first night we went to the club? Well, that was the first time I met Lucifer. He was that guy for who I've been smiling all day. I didn't know he was my mate. And so when we go to the club the 2nd time I met him again. And that's all," I told the story as quickly as I could, not even noticing my mouth started to grow into a big smile.

"I met David on my birthday. You know, it was one day after yours, just a few minutes past midnight. And so I met him in the club. And we've been going on dates. Like a lot of dates. But only yesterday he told me about his arranged wedding and how he would tell his fake fiancée, he can't marry her because he found me. He was so afraid, I swear," now we both've been giggling.
"I was even more nervous as he was, believe me," I said, giggling again.

"What if we make a promise? To never hide something from each other again," I said, knowing that we can't lose this friendship that survived everything in the past years.

"I'm ok with it," she said and we quickly hugged.

"But you know you'll have to make a plan, cause my brains weren't made for thinking," I started smiling, only now realizing how much I missed Asia and her comments.

"But you know on the other side, I am so sad you won't get married. I already bought a lot of condo-,"

"Asia, shut up," I said, again feeling how my face was slowly getting red. What if the boys heard her!?

"Oh, come on! Well you know, if you want like 200 children that is ok with me. But if you die because of them, I won't take care of them. And all that pain just because you won't want to take some condo-,"

"Asia I'm being serious. Shut the hell up," now I was giggling, hoping Asia won't started to scream the world out loud. That was something she would have done. But she didn't.

We slowly went out of the kitchen, looking for the boys. We decided we won't tell them the whole story: now the most important thing was the plan. And I had some ideas.

We found them in the living room and as soon as I saw Lucifer, my heart started beating so loud, I was sure he heard it. He was beautiful as always, even if he was only sitting on the sofa, talking with David. He was mine, and I didn't mean to let him go away from me. When he noticed me, his eyes were filled with panic looking to Asia. I just nodded, telling him everything was ok.

"So... Amm Lucifer this is my roommate Asia," I said, looking to surprised faces of the boys. I almost started to laugh, but then I tried so hard to be serius my face actually stayed the same.

"And David this is my roommate Rin," her hand found mine and I suddenly knew what we have to say.

"But, well we are practically sisters," it was then, when we both started to laugh.

"Well don't be so surprised hello! We have to find some solutions for the wedding. And I have some ideas," I quickly said, before jumping between David and Lucifer, and laying down on the sofa.