1-"The beginning"

A/N so hey, this is my first story on wattpad. I know it's not gonna be the best and there will be a lot of mistakes cause English isn't my maternity language. But still, I enjoy writting it, so if you don't like it, just leave; there is no need for angry comments... So, I hope you are gonna like it and let's go into the story :)

It all started on an lovely Halloween evening in a village near Ballyconneely, where legends told about monsters, but people didn't believe them anymore. Unfortunately, the legends were right...

"Sir, I am afraid that I have to interrupt you...," a man named Berney walked into the room and started talking, when everybody went quiet.

"Stop with that bullshit Berney. Just tell me what is wrong," and there he was, the King of this village, the Alpha.

"Your wife... She is giving birth to your child right now," Berney was waiting for a smile, a worried look or something, but the Alpha didn't do anything.

"So, what? Why are you bothering me? Don't you see we have important thing to discuss and you are bothering us!" Berney was out of the room even before Alpha screamed last words to him. He was terrified and also surprised.

He knew that things between Alpha and his wife Marian didn't go well, but he could never imagine that things would go so bad, Alpha wouldn't even care about his wife, when she was giving birth and she needed him.

"Berney?" he turned around to see the priest, little man with grey hair. Berney knew he was going to Luna Marian and he thought maybe he should go too. He was the Beta after all and his Luna may need the help of a man.

"Yes, priest Robin? Are you going to the Luna?"

"I am. And I know you are going to her too. So as you know the Alpha won't be khm.. around when the child will be born, so you will have to help Luna. You know, try to calm her and similar things," Berney nodded and they started to walk to the labour room, where the Luna was.

Berney was nervous. He and Luna were friends, but even for him it was a little uncomfortable to assist the birth of her child. But that was his job and either way the right thing to do.

He heard her screaming even before he stepped into the room, so he quickly moved beside her and hold her hand. Her beautiful face was red and sweaty same as her hand.

"Berney... I am happy it's you," he smiled back at her and then, it all started. After a few hours of screaming and pain for his hand and ears, he heard the most beautiful sound: crying of a new born. Sound that little creature was doing, was so clear and gently, he almost cried.

"Congratulations Luna. It's a girl," and then here it was, another scream but not of happiness, of sadness.

"No, no, no I don't want her. You said it was a boy!" Berney was again surprised and he gently took Luna's hand again and whispered: "Shhh, darling. Doctors can be mistaken. Don't be sad. She is beautiful." And he was telling the truth. In this baby he saw something magical.

"I don't want her. Because of her, I will have to have another child, till I get a boy. Years of torture, living here. Berney you don't understand," her eyes were frightened and she didn t want to look at her baby, her little daughter.

"Oh, you are keeping her. And you are staying with me till the end of your life," Alpha suddenly appeared in the room.

"Not, if I die first,"

And that is when their fight began...

Next part after 15 votes and 3 opinons in comments?