16-"Little Game"

"You know, we can play a little game," I said after some time of just lying there, with my head on his chest and enjoying paradise. I felt his heartbeat, which made me feel so special.

"Well I'm in," he said. "Wait, which game are we playing again?" he asked in a couple of second, which made me laugh.

"20 questions. You know, since we don't know each other so well it would be great if we could get a view into each other's personality. But you start," I said, waiting for a question I would have to answer.

"So... Hmm for the start I need your whole name. I know that your name is Cora, but it I would really like to know your whole name. So what's your whole name?" he started and I froze. I totally forgot, it was my fake name I got that night.

"Actually... My name isn't Cora. It's my fake name. For example I used it for boys or might I say a boy in a club in fear that somebody would stalk me. It's stupid rea-," I started but he interrupted me.

"You know I have the smartest and the most beautiful mate ever," I felt my cheeks were burning and I was happy he couldn't saw them in the darkness of the night.

"Princess Lodge," I murmured so quietly, I couldn't even heard myself.

"What?" he whispered and I repeated the sentence, this time louder.

"Princess Lodge," I said and I was staring at his face, waiting for a laugh or anything. But for a moment there was just a slight of surprise and sadness in his eyes.

"Ok, now its my turn. How old are you?" I said.

"23," I raised my eyebrows. I would never guessed he is 5 years older than me. And then it hit me. That's why he said a night before he finally found me. He was waiting for me for 5 years. I saw what he was thinking in his head at the moment.

"You found me. And I will always be here," I said, before I leaned and kissed him.

***

After a few stupid and boring question, came one I didn't expected.

"So, will you move in with me?" I almost started choking because of that question. It was a sweet question but I didn't want to tell him about the wedding.

"I will. But not right now," his eyes turned sad as I said this and my hand found his.

"Why not now?" he asked as offended puppy. I started to bit my lips in hope, he would forgot about this question, but he didn't fall for it.

"Tell and stop doing this," he said and I laughed a little, but then I remembered I have to tell them about the wedding.

"My wedding is in 6 days," I said, waiting for a reaction. And there it was. An angry face came onto his face.

"I swear I'm going to kill your fiancée, because there's not even an option I will leave you go away from m-," I stopped him with putting my finger on his mouth.

"I'm not getting married. But listen to me. It's an arrange marriage and me and my... fiancée if I can really say that for him made a deal: either one of us finds his or her soulmate, we separate. But I have to wait for a wedding. I have to show there and leave David in front of the altar. I'm going to tell him before, so it won't be too big surprise for him," I told him and removed my finger. His before angry eyes, were now just worried.

"What if he won't leave you?" I hugged him tightly.

"We have a contract," I whispered.

"Well, I can see you are really the smartest," I smiled and again, his lips found mine.