7-"Goodbye stranger."

I almost didn't hear his words but when I did I smiled. The sound of his voice saying that to me... It just felt so right.

I smashed my lips against his and he instantly responded, slowly opening my mouth with his tongue. It felt so right kissing him. My body literally exploded and it was then that I realized his hands were now hugging me, pushing me closer to him. My hand found his neck and I pulled him even closer. His kisses were becoming deeper and so I couldn't help myself: a small moan left out my mouth. I felt his smile on his lips, but I didn't care.

"PRINCESS STOP!!" now a load voice in my head screamed and I opened my eyes, realizing we weren't on the dance floor anymore. The guy was trying to get me upstairs. And I knew what he wanted to do. And as good as his kisses felt, I knew I couldn't do it anymore. I stepped back. It hurt us both to break the kiss up and I could saw the pain in his eyes. But I knew, I wouldn't be his girl that night.

"Goodbye stranger," I said, leaving him behind me. I felt like a piece of my heart was staying there with him, but maybe that was actually alcohol getting over me. I was searching for Asia, but she found me first.

"Cora!" she yelled and I immediately went to her. She was in front of a bar, drinking an alcohol drink. Alone.

"Shall we go home?" I said to her, smiling. I couldn't forget the guy from before. His eyes, his smell... Suddenly I looked behind me, just to see him on the other side of the club, searching the dance floor. He was probably looking for me.

Our eyes met and at the same second, he started to move in my direction. That's the time when I got scared. Was he one of the creeps?

"Let's go," I felt the panic sneaking into my voice. I was confused.

One part of me wanted to go back in this guy's hug, but there was this part of me that was scared to death. I took Asia's hand and pulled her to the exit. She was too drunk to say anything, which was great. I didn't think her questions would make the situation any easier.

Luckly, the taxis were just standing outside of the club and we took the first one we saw. 

My eyes were locked on the door, as I waited for the stranger to come out.  That happened but he was too late, as our taxi has already driving. 

And so I watched. I watched how the strangers' eyes were looking for mine and as much as I was happy to escape him, I felt like I did a big mistake.

***

I woke up to a hangover: my head was hurting and I regreted drinking a night before. But what even happened? I didn't really remembered how I got home.

"Well, darling this wasn't because you were too drunk. You were just thinking about... other things," right before Layla said it, a stranger's face came to my mind. I was (again) rethinking my choice. Was it right to just leave him?

I thought it was. He was clearly one of the local creeps. 

"What are you smiling at Rin?" it showed up, Asia was awake all the time.

"Nothing," I said.

"Tell me about him," I was so surprised when Asia said it. Did she read my mind?

"No, I didn't read your mind. But yesterday when we left the club, you almost didn't have any lipstick left on your lips and now you can't stop smiling," I groaned. How can she notice everything?

"Tell me, quickly," she said and I shook my head. The headache was actually getting worse.

"Do you have any aspirins? My head is hurting so bad," I murmured, knowing that Asia heard me. I heard noises as she opened the drawer and in a moment, a small package hit my arm.

"Thanks," I quickly said and took one of the aspirins. My head still hurt, but I felt how aspirins helped me: I could actually think without making pain even worse.

"So, yesterday night I...," suddenly the door opened and somebody stepped into the room: as I saw it, it was Louisa.

"Good morning girls," she said and then done the worse thing she could've have ever done: she turned the lights on.

A/N Thank you all so much for reading this.