9-"For the first time."

"You are getting married. To Umbridge's next to be Alpha. He's going to get the title in a few weeks," I was shocked. That couldn't be true. Me? Getting married? I was sure this ain't going to happen.

"You can leave now. The wedding is in 2 weeks," I was even more shocked. I stood up and I was already on my way to the doors. It was then I realized my hands were in fists, shaking. The anger was there, just asking to come out. And for the first time in my life, I let it out.

"But how dare you? You show up here twice a year and you expect me to do whatever you want! You wasn't here when I needed you. I needed you father. I really did. But you weren't here for me, so other people started to care about me. And some day you fucking show up and start to tell what I'm going to do for you!" I said, turning around and leaving.

But I was too late. His hand was already there, turning me around. I just stood and waited for a contact between my skin and his. And there it was.

His hand hit my cheek hard. I thought that something broke. I even felt the blood in my mouth. But I didn't do anything. I just stood there, lifting my head.

"May I leave?" I said, tyring hardly to make my voice not to shake. I succeed. I didn't wait for an answer. I just left. I wanted to go out of this house as quick as possible.

"Let's go," Layla said, as I ran outside and immediately changed into my wolf shape. I knew it would've helped me think about everything.

But at the beginning we just ran. We just ran to our place. And so we saw it. It was beautiful as always . The waterfall was slowly falling down into a really small lake. I quickly turned into my human shape and ran into the water. That was my place for thinking.

I was just lying and enjoying cold water for a few minutes, when I started to thinking. Did I have to marry him?

The answer was yes. If I wanted to help my pack, the answer was yes. But there was another question: Did I want to get marry?

The answer was no. I was sure, the Umbridge's soon-to-be Alpha wasn't very happy when he heard the news as well. But maybe we could make a deal. If we both found our mates: before or after the wedding, we would leave all of this behind. Maybe it would be good even to make a contract on this: I didn't want to find my mate and then, the Alpha won't sign the divorce.

I wasn't even that afraid of finding my ma-

Somebody was coming. Through the water I could hear the steps, only a few moments from there. I was naked and didn't want to meet anybody. So I quickly got into one of the waterfall's caves and stayed there. I still could looked who came to my place, but I was completely sure, whoever was it, it wouldn't notice me.

And so I waited for the enemy to show up.