6-"Hello stranger."

I looked... I looked different.

My -before-dirty blonde hair was now blue. And I was higher. I didn't looked bad. I actually liked how I looked.

"So, ready?" there was this precious smile on Asia˙s face that made me smile too. And so, we went out, into the taxi we called earlier.

When we were driving I remembered something.

"Hey, Asia?" I asked, trying to get her attention. When she turned her head to me, I knew I had it so I started my idea.

"Well as you know, we are going to the club. So my idea is, to have fake names with which we'll going to introduce to people. Like you know, that some creeps won't find us," I said. One of my biggest fear was, that somebody would stalk me and tried to do some things to me.

"This is actually a good idea. My name is going to be...," she tried to use her legs as drums and I started laughing, "Flora Twila."

I started giggling when she mentioned her fake name and tried to make up one for myself.

"And I am Cora Atlas," I said in a fake British accent, and we started laughing even more.

"Girls, we are here," after a few minutes of us laughing we finally stopped and so the taxi stopped too.

"Thank you," we said to the driver, payed him and went out of the taxi.

I was amazed when I saw the club. It was all in lights and before the entrance there was a line. Not a long one, but still, it was there.

"Wow," I let a quick gasp out of my mouth, right before Asia pulled me into the line. We were both laughing, hoping that everything will be alright that night. When we finally passed the security check and actually entered the club, we were amazed. The music was so loud, the lights were so colorful, it... It felt like we're on another planet. It really was amazing.

I don't know where  Asia got us drinks, but in the next second, we were both drinking an alcohol in a really small glasses. When I drank it, my throat almost burned. For a few seconds, we were both catching our breaths but then we just laughed and went on the dancing floor. We had fun. At first, we were both dancing together, but at the end, we separated. Asia was dancing with some random guy and I was just alone.

But in the middle of a dance, I felt arms around me. The touch between stranger and me, burned, but that didn't stop me from dancing. I turned around, to look into strangers' eyes.

I froze for a second. His eyes were chocolate brown color and they were matching his hair. He was tall, so tall that even with my heels my forehead was only at his eyes. Even his smell was sexy. He was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. My mind went crazy and the only thing I c ould think about was kissing him. I put on my most sexy smile.

"Hello stranger," I said, looking into his eyes. My body unfroze, so I started to move my hips. His arms were still around me and they were suddenly on my hips, which brought me pleasure.

"So what's your name darling?" he asked me and for a second I enjoyed in his low voice. I wantedto tell him my real name, but I quickly changed my mind.

"I'm Cora," I said leaning closer to him. His eyes darkened as he said the last word before our lips collapsed.

"Mine."

A/N Hey everybody! So, I decided I'm gonna post every 2 days, since I already have written half of the story :) I hope that won't be too much huh xd I hope you liked the update tho :) Kisses