[M] Cassius Is The Real Side Bitch

Start from the beginning

"Then I guess the only way that's happening is if you force me." I hissed and finally broke free from his gasp, his eyes burned with fury but I couldn't care at this point.

"That's a lot easier than you may think, Alabaster." Cassius glowered and pinned me beneath him. "Why don't we start now?"

My breath caught in my throat as he pressed the pad of his index finger to my entrance. Which was still wet from the night before.

"D-don't," I breathed as he slipped it inside me, my back arched as he added another.

"You might as well start thinking about names," the Prince laughed in my ear as I rocked my hips against his hand.

Fuck you, Cassius.

Fuck. You.

"Stop it Cassius," I whimpered as he popped his fingers out with a wet squelch. He slid his fingers around the base of my cock and slowly began to stroke me. I bit down on my lower lip and writhed in pleasure.

"You have no idea how arousing it is to see you like this," he murmured seductively and began to rub the tip of my cock with his thumb. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pumped faster and faster until I couldn't stand it anymore. My climax was approaching fast but Cassius squeezed the base of my erection and prevented me from cumming.

The head of his cock rubbed against my entrance and my toes curled in pleasure.

"F-fuck me, please." Cassius pressed the tip inside me, but wouldn't go any further than that.

"Didn't you just say that I would have to force you?" He muttered in my ear and rubbed my taut nipples.

"Please," I begged and tried to rock my hips onto his erection but he gripped my waist tightly.

"Do you want me to tie you up and fuck you, Alabaster?" He murmured, I gulped and my hands shook with anticipation. Because I did. "I can force you down and tie up your arms with a pretty little bow and make you watch as my cock slides inside your tight little hole."

"Yes, please, make me feel good," I pleaded and arched my back again. Cassius smirked down at me and pulled a red ribbon from the side table. He pinned my arms above my head and carefully knotted them together. I spread my legs wider for his cock to fuck me.

"As you wish," with that, Cassius sank deeply inside my ass, pounding into my prostate immediately. I screamed in pain and pleasure

"Oh, yes, yes please, your cock feels so good inside me," I cried and rocked my hips towards him. He leaned do an and kissed my throat, nipping and sucking at the tender skin.

"I'm going to cum inside you, Alabaster," Cassius muttered and slid deeper inside of me. I moaned and arched my back.

"F-fill me up with your cum, please, I want it inside me," I whimpered and with another thrust the prince exploded. I gasped as he pumped his load into my tight hole.

"Do you want to ride my cock baby?" Cassius muttered as he slowly rocked in and out of my abused entrance.

"Yes, let me ride your big cock, please," I moaned, the prince leaned back in a sitting position so that I straddled his lap. His cock pressed deeper inside me and I gasped at good it felt. My forehead rested on his shoulder as I began to bounce on his erection. Cassius gripped my hips tightly and helped move me up and down. I loved the slapping noises that came from his balls hitting my ass with every thrust. It turned me on so much more.

"You feel so good on my thick cock," Cassius groaned and thrust harder. I gasped at how deeply he was shoving into me but I kept bouncing. I wanted to please him, I wanted to make him feel good.

"You're fucking me so hard, give me your cum, please, I want it," I begged him and rocked harder on his erection. Finally, Cassius couldn't take it anymore and roughly pinned me to the bed again. His fingers dug into my hair as he jerked my head back and pounded my tight ass. I screamed loudly and burst with sticky white cum, the force of my orgasm caused me to clench around his big cock. The prince moaned and pumped his load inside my ass.

"Look how well you take me baby," he murmured, I watched, unable to look away, as his impossibly large cock slid in and out of my tight hole. I was mesmerized at how his huge dick fit inside my tiny entrance. He pulled out and I squirmed as some of his cum leaked onto the sheets. Cassius spread my legs apart, as far as they would go and looked down at my gaping entrance.

I laid panting as he pressed a finger to my hole and squished his cum inside me. My toes curled at the unfamiliar feeling. He slowly pushed his finger inside and played with his cum. I moaned when he spread my ass and rubbed my swollen entrance with his thumbs. Cassius pulled away and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. He untied the ribbon wrapped around my wrists as well.

"Ugh, I need a shower," I groaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. Cassius snorted and lifted me into his arms.

-

I shuddered as the warm water drenched my body. Cassius was rubbing a sweet smelling shampoo into my dark hair. I inhaled deeply and leaned against his toned body.

"I'm sorry, in advance, Alabaster," Cassius muttered and rinsed the soap out of my hair.

"For what?"

Silence.

"For what, Cassius?"

"Something I've done," he mumbled under his breath and averted his eyes from my gaze. I whirled around and crossed my arms across my chest.

"What did you do?" I demanded, this was making me worried.

"I thought you would've noticed by now," Cassius whispered awkwardly. I watched as his gaze trailed down my body.

What-

Mark.

A spiraling black mark curled around my thigh.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"You... you marked me?" I was in disbelief. How could he- why would he?

"You are my mate, it was fitting," he mumbled, I looked up at Cassius, furious. I shoved at his chest, but he barely took a step back.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You bonded us for life, without my consent." My words were laced with acid, I was unbelievably angry at him. He didn't get to choose who I was mated to.

"I couldn't lose you again," Cassius growled, towering over me. I clenched my fists at my sides.

"That wasn't your choice to make," I stated firmly, Cassius took a step forward. My expression faltered for a moment as I took a step back.

"Every choice is mine to make, I could make you do whatever I wanted to," he hissed.

Another step forward.

Another step back.

"But-" I gulped my resolve was weakening, "but why don't I..." I couldn't find the right words to say and it frustrated me. "Why don't I feel... it.. why don't I feel the bond?"

Was I broken?

Was something wrong with me?

Cassius looked away, his expression darkening.

"Because..." the prince broke off, pain clouding his expression, "you are..." he looked down at me. "You are my mate, Alabaster, but I am not-" his voice cracked, "but I am not your mate."

May 2018