Taeyong didn't wait

Taeyong didn't wait. The moment she came to his view, he got out of the car and ran across the street, and grabbed her arm. She turned gasping, before he did nothing but pull her into a hug.

"What are you doing? What's all this? Are you crazy?" he spoke half yelling. Her eyes shook and darted around as she became flustered.

"How did you find me?"

"Doesn't matter. More importantly, why did you leave? What was wrong? Please tell me so I can fix it. I... I can't live like this."

"You, Taeyong. You kept doing things like you pitied me. I'm not shameless, and what you were doing was too much for me. Please, just leave me alone. I've been nothing but a bother to you." she took his hand off her arm, trying to walk away, but he didn't release.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. But, can you hear my side? I didn't do that because of pity, and I was never bothered by you. From day one, I liked you. And... I didn't want to lose you, like... How I lost someone before..." Seulgi looked up and he was upset.

"Please Seulgi. Don't misunderstand. Nothing was anything other than my love for you. I... I need you. I feel lost. Please, don't do this at least. This, is not you. You're better than this Seulgi. Stop selling yourself. We don't like it."

"We?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Irene told me. Please stop and come with me, or, else." she scoffed at him.

"Just go. I'm late, and I won't get paid if I'm any later." she hid the hurt in her face, and turned taking deep breaths, because she knew, he was right.

"You leave me with no choice." before she blinked, she was on her feet. And after, she was hanging over a shoulder, arms securing her around her waist and legs.

"LEE TAEYONG! PUT ME DOWN!" he obviously didn't listen, and carried her all the way to his car, throwing her in, not caring about the looks people were giving them. He quickly got in and drove off. Seulgi sat up, and saw that he drove really fast, since they were already quite far from where they were. But, inside she was lowkey happy. She sat quietly in the back, looking out the window, watching everything go by.

The car came to a stop, and before she could even see where they were, Taeyong pulled her out and over his shoulder again. Seulgi helplessly squirmed, and realised how familiar the place looked to her, even upside down. Taeyong went through a door, and finally dropped her, onto a couch.

"Son. When we meant bring her back, we didn't mean kidnap her." Seulgi heard an old man speak, and quickly sat up fixing her clothes. She stood up, head down, greeting them.

"Hello."

"Oh Seulgi. It's good you came back..."

"More like kidnapped." Deokhwa corrected his wife chuckling, who nudged him.

"Anyways, Taeyong. This isn't exactly what we meant. But, then again, we won't step in your way. Is she staying?"

"YES!"

"No... What!?!" and she was again thrown over his shoulder.

"LEE TAEYONG! STOP RIGHT HERE! PUT ME DOWN! YOU A******!" she hit his back while fussing, but was soon thrown down, onto a bed. She looked around, and guessed it was his room. Her guess was right when she saw a picture on the bed stand. It hurt her. The polaroid of them during her graduation. She found more framed photos next to it.

Their first date together.

The day they went to the beach.

Her birthday party.

His birthday party.

Their first anniversary.

A tear formed in Seulgi's eye, but it was brushed off. She felt the bed go down next to her, and turned away. Taeyong pushed her face to him with his finger, and pecked her lips.

"I know how you feel. You can't hide it from me." he moved closer again, and kissed her. Seulgi sat still, unable to control her emotions. Tears decorated her face as he moved back, and he kept wiping them off.

Taeyong laid down, and grabbed her arm, pulling her next to him. Seulgi tried to move away, but he secured her between his arms and legs.

"Taeyong. Let go. I..."

"Will stay here from now on. No objections. I lost one, I won't lose another. Besides, you're not my girlfriend from now on anyways." she stopped struggling, and turned to him. Taeyong opened one eye and smirked.

"You're my fiance." he felt her freeze in his hold, and pulled her closer, cuddling her.

"What are yo... You didn't even propo..."

"Here." he took her hand, then a ring in the other, and put in on her finger. "See. Now we're engaged. Sleep now. I'm tired." he said while cuddling her. Seulgi stared at her hand wide eyed. She never thought she would get proposed this way, without anyone actually asking her.

But, she was happy.

ΦΦΦ