Percy Jackson p.o.v

Remember that dream I had that I told you you'd find out about later? Well it's time for you to find out since it's all coming true.

During the dream, Gaea was talking to Tartarus.

*cue  flashback*

"The plan is that we will kill off Percy Jackson, which will make the gods lose their strongest demigod. After he dies we'll use his body, have a spirit enter his body and kill off his pesky little friends. Then we'll attack. The Gods will be significantly weaker without the help of demigods. We'll be able to defeat them, and then wipe mortals from existence. As for how we'll kill Perseus, I found a terrorist group called Hydra that's love to end Percy." Gaea smiled, pleased with her plan.

"And in the events they fail at killing him?" Tartarus asked.

"There will be a bit of a problem. We'll have the spirit enter his body as slowly kill him."

"He's here. Does that effect our plan?"

"Even in his dreams he's nosy. It won't. He has no idea what we're talking about."

*end of flashback*

I felt my life being sucked away without end.

I kept getting weaker, my sanity was fading.

I had nothing left. My memories had almost completely faded.

I remembered people, but that was it. I remembered my relationship with them, but I knew nothing of what I've been through with them.

I don't even know who I am. I was being called Percy.

Percy.

It felt right.

But not.

It sounded so foreign.

The other thing I remembered was my dream and the entire time I was in that room, getting tortured until I begged for death.

At first it wasn't that bad. But then it was.

"Percy? You okay?" I heard Piper ask. I remember her being one of my best friends. I had a lot of those apparently.

"Y-yeah. I'm good." I wasn't, but I didn't want to worry anyone.

"I'll let you rest." Piper looked at me with worry in her eyes, and then left the room. She closed the door behind her.

"You must kill." The voice said.

"No."

"Why not? Don't they deserve to die?"

"They did nothing wrong."

"How would you know? You don't remember anything about them."

I started to get angry with the voice. Ever since I woke up, I could hear him, he kept telling me to kill or he'd do it for me. He almost did, but I stopped him.

He can control me, but I couldn't control him.

I took the iv out of my arm and took off the bandages. I looked at tee bullet hole in my chest, which was stitched together by Bruce.

I stood up from the bed, going to grab my clothes from my backpack placed on the counter.

I put my black hoodie on and blue ripped jeans. I put the bloodied up clothes I was wearing in the trash can and opened the window.

I looked behind me and noticed my camp necklace on the table near the bed I was in. I quickly grabbed it, staring at all the beads on it. I put it on and then jumped out the window, landing on the ground, my legs full of pain.

I had been o the seventh floor.

I walked around for a bit, eating ambrosia to help the pain in my leg.

I stumbled across a building that looked very empty and abandoned. It was the type of place people would go ghost hunting in.

I walked into the building through the broken window.

I took the small one person tent out of my bag and set it up far from the window.

I grabbed my flashlight and started to look around. Nothing interesting had been there. I boarded up the window and locked myself inside so I wouldn't be able to leave.

I then Went into my tent, which I had filled with warm comfy blankets I had stolen along with the large assortment of food and snacks.
I also had water bottles.

I didn't want to steal but I didn't have any money on me.

I started to fall asleep, but quickly drank one of the energy drinks I stole.

No.

I couldn't sleep.

He'll kill me if I do, then he'll kill the others with my body.

That's why I left, that's why I isolated myself here.

So I wouldn't be found.

Ever.