Percy Jackson P.o.v

Today isn't a good day at all, so far.

I was having a terrible nightmare, it was about someone discussing the end of the world, how they plan to destroy it.

They had a pretty terrifying aura too, and it's bad when you can sense that in a dream.

I'm not going to discuss what happened, I have a feeling You'll find out soon enough.

And then there's the whole room while on the other side is a bunch of cosplayers holding me hostage or something.

I have no plans on telling them anything.

They asked me about how I'm able to stay underwater for so long, yeah right, like I'd just tell them I'm the son of Poseidon, let alone I'm a demigod.

After a while of arguing, we all shut up after spider boy blew an air horn.

"Everyone, quiet! Let's get this over with already." He said, but he was trying to make his voice deeper.

"I just need to go home so my mom doesn't think I died." I complained.

"Why would she think you died?" Metal dude asked.

"Why wouldn't she? I've been gone all night, and it's a school day, I hate school, but I wouldn't go missing to skip it!" I argued.

I'm getting really irritated with them.

"Okay, can you explain why you keep blowing stuff up across America?" Shield dude asked.

"Not me. Some guy kidnapped me when I was twelve and dragged me and two other kids across America! He blew the stuff up, not me."

"What about the report if you falling off of St. Louis Arch?" Metal dude asked.

"He pushed me off. It hurt. A lot." I said, it might've been a lie, but even I would've believed it.

"How are you alive after a fall like that?" A doctor guy asked.

"No clue. A miracle I guess?" I'm not going to bother making an excuse up for that.

"What's with you and water?" Cape guy asked, making the correlation.

"I drink water to survive??"

"No, not that. If something has to do with water, you can't die." Oh Hades no.

"What do you mean? I didn't fall in water at St Louis Arch?" Yeah, I'm lying. I'm getting backed in a corner a bit.

"Yeah you did. The reports said so." Metal dude is catching on too..

"And you can stay underwater for an impossible amount of time." Doctor guy added.

"You got me, I'm a fish." I snickered.

"We don't know what you are, but you're a possible danger to the world." Red headed girl said, although I noticed she looks exactly like Ms Johansson.

"Ms Johansson, How could you think so lowly of me! So sad." I gasped, pretending to be offended.

"What? Oh." She realized she only changed outfits. "Guess I should've changed my appearance more."

"Yeah, you are a terrible spy." I agreed.

"Hey! Don't say that about Natasha!" Bow dude said.

"Natasha? Mkay now I know one of your names."

"Wait, Percy Jackson was it? I think I know where I remember it from!" Cape dude said.

"What?" I wondered how he knew me. I surely didn't know him.

"Percy Jackson is a cereal brand, am I correct?" He waited for an answer.

"No Thor, I think you're thinking about Apple Jacks. They aren't even close." Natasha ShOoK her head as she looked at the ground.

"Hm." Thor Pouted.

"Can you guys just let me go?" I asked.

"Let's talk in private for a moment." Metal dude suggested, then clicked a button and a door came down.

"Well, looks like I'm alone." I looked around. "Moms gonna kill me."