Peter Parker p.o.v

It's been a week since we found Percy.

He hasn't gotten any better.

Annabeth, Frank, Jason, Leo, Nico and I were all sitting around Percy, desperate for him to wake up and be okay.

Bruce walked into the room to do his daily check up. He was followed by Piper, Hazel, Thalia, Tony, Steve, and Thor.

We all waited around for what seemed like hours.

"Oh shit!" Bruce suddenly mumbled.

"What!?" Annabeth stood up.

"We have a slight problem here." Bruce looked at the papers on his clipboard.

All of a sudden we heard a loud unmistakable beep.

Percy's heart had stopped beating.

Percy was dead.

Annabeth dropped to the floor and sobbed.

Everyone stared at Percy, and then looked to the ground, some held back tears, others let them out.

After a few hours everyone left the room, except Annabeth and I.

Annabeth now was sitting in the chair by Percy and sobbed on his arm.

I stayed in the same chair I was in before.

All of a sudden Percy's heart started again.

He quickly sat up and was panting.

Annabeth and I just stared at Percy in disbelief.

"Percy! Oh my gods your alive!" She tried to hug him but he pushed her away.

He stared into Annabeth's eyes and then grabbed something from under the blanket.

A pistol.

He held the gun up to Annabeth's head.

"Kill." His eyes were blank, and his voice was monotone and emotionless.

"W-what..?" Annabeth has realized the situation.

Percy started to pull the trigger, and I had to act fast.

"PERCY WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled as I quickly took the gun from his hands.

"Kill." He repeated, now looking me in the eyes.

His eyes were empty, his eyes were still intimidating, but showed no sign of his old kind self.

Everyone that had left the room before ran into the room, minus Steve and Thor.

"What's going on?!" Bruce asked as he ran up to Percy.

Percy looked at Bruce, who looked at Tony and pointed at the pistol that was now on the floor.

Tony pressed a button that was on the wall near him, and restraints appeared onto Percy, keeping him stuck on the bed.

"What happened?" Bruce asked Annabeth.

"I don't know! He just woke up, took out a pistol, and said 'kill.' The Peter took the gun from him and threw it on the floor.."

"It's too late. Hydra has him." Steve said as he entered the room.

"What do you mean?" Leo asked.

"He's not Percy anymore. There's no way to get him back. We might have to just kill him.." Steve looked at Percy, worry filling his eyes.

"You were able to save Bucky though!" I argued.

"They've changed the serum they used. It's more reliable now. There's now way to stop him from killing us all." Steve nodded his head and then took out his phone. "I'll call Bucky up and see if he knows anything."

I looked back at Percy, who had tears rolling down his cheek.

"He's still there." Annabeth sobbed.

Piper but her hand on Annabeth's shoulder.

"Percy always used to go on about how much he hated being weak, and needing someone to protect him.." Jason mumbled. "I bet he hates this situation more than any of us."

"Hah, he died for a few hours and now he isn't Percy." Piper muttered bitterly. "It's not fair. He saved our ungrateful asses so many times.. this is what he gets.."

Percy looked at Piper, his eyes still blank.

"Weak."

"What?" Piper looked at him, staring into his eyes.

"Fatal Flaw."

"Who's?" She asked.

"His."

"Who is he?"

Percy looked at the ceiling, and sighed.

"Kill."

"Kill?" Piper crouched next to Percy.

"I have an idea, I'll use charmspeak and ask him things."

"Good plan." Jason smiled weakly.

"Percy, do you know who I am?"

"Piper McLean. Daughter of Aphrodite."

"Good. What about you Percy? Who is Percy Jackson?"

"No. No. No nononono.." Percy broke the metal cuffs that were on his arms and legs, he put his hands over his ears and his face in his knees.

"Percy? Who is Percy Jackson?" Piper repeated.

Percy started to shake. "Go away.. stop... I don't want to... no.. don't make me... you can't do this... nononononononono...." he muttered.

"Percy?" Piper stood up and backed away.

Percy's eyes started to look broken.
He looked up at Piper, his eyes were wide.

"Help me..." he murmured before passing out.

I am back a day early! But.. finals season has arrived. Who knows if I will be able to update daily, so I'll try and update at least every other day. I am going to post the few chapters I wrote while I was camping. I wanted to post them after I finished but the signal up there was terrible. I was able to post Bruce's chapter early in the morning when there was a better signal.

Anyways this story is going way different than I planned, now there's a tortured Percy, but don't worry, he'll be Persassy again.