Peter Parker P.o.v

Percy was actually really nice. My first day at Goode ended really fast, and Percy started to seem less intimidating.
I was worried at first, his eyes were really intimidating, but he wasn't at all like that.

"So, Percy, I heard you went missing for like, nine months last year." I Said, hoping to get some intel for Mr Stark.

"Yeah, I have to redo this grade, although I guess redo isn't the right word since I never even was in this grade. My friend Rachel decided to redo it with me so I wasn't all alone." He told me, he looked out the window and his eyes narrowed.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking." I was hoping I wasn't getting too personal.

"Hm. My Aunt June kidnapped me for a bit. She never like me, or my Mom. It's a weird situation. I had amnesia for all of that time. I felt like I had taken a nine month nap when my memories finally returned."he told me.

Man his life was interesting.

Good thing Aunt May wasn't some psychopath like Percy's Aunt June.

I discovered in PE that Percy was really strong.
We were playing dodgeball and all of the jock looking guys went to the opposite side of Percy and I, And the other nerdy kids.

I felt bad at first, I remembered always getting hit by the dodgeballs and not being able to hit anyone, and Percy looked pretty scrawny from what I could see, but it was difficult to tell because of his hoodie. When we were in the gym and in our gym clothes, I cloud see he wasn't as scrawny as I thought.

He and I together beat the jock like guys, and won the round. He was a lot stronger than he looked. He would make an amazing avenger!

When he was walking out of the school I caught up to him. "Hey Percy! Wanna hang out for a bit?" He looked speechless, as if he didn't know how to answer.

"Uhh, sure Peter." He looked at his watch. "I don't really have anything planned today so, yeah." Although he didn't show it, I could tell he was really happy.

I realized he probably never heard those words spoken to him before. I guess even he is lonely.

He walked over to a blue Prius car. It had dents on the top, but other than that, it looked brand new. Percy leaned against the car and waited.

"So, when are we leaving?" I asked him.

"We're waiting for Paul. This is his car, but the dents are sort of my fault." He said.

"How? I didn't even think dents could get on the top of a car." I commented.

"Yeah, me neither, but then Blackjack happened." He said, staring up at the sky.

"Blackjack?" I asked.

"Err- a friend of mine." He answered.

"Where's Blackjack now?" I questioned.

"Uhh summer camp." He replied hesitantly.

"Um, it's October." I pointed out.

"Yeah, well, it goes year round too. His parents don't like him too much, but that's just what he told me, I never met them.." he muttered the last part.

Paul finally got to his car, and glanced at me confused.

"He wanted to come over and hang out for a bit." Percy told Paul.

"Okay, get in the back seat with him then." Paul snickered.

"Fine." He muttered, stepping into the back seat and gestured for me to go next to him.

When we got to his apartment, it smelt of homemade brownies, it was warm and welcoming. His mom was in the kitchen typing on a computer, and Percy led me into a room I guessed was his. He set his bag next to a desk and sat on his bed.

He took his hoodie off and was wearing a navy blue shirt, and had a necklace with four beads on it.

"What's that from?" I asked, pointing to his necklace.

"Oh, it's from summer camp. I get a bead at the end of each summer." He looked at the last one, which looked like a building with a bunch of words on it. Percy kept looking at it with sadness in his eyes until I finally said something.

"So. What's your summer camp like?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, it's eventful, and it's amazing." He smiled.

I looked at his desk, there were several pictures on it. I looked closer and saw he was with a bunch of different people in each. The first one He was with a boy with brown hair and what seemed to be a slight goatee and terrible acne. On the other side of him was a girl with honey blonde hair and grey eyes. They all stood with their arms over the others' shoulders, with a bunch of scratches on them. Percy looked a lot younger, I'd say about twelve year old.

The next picture he was with the same two people from before but a little older, and a big guy with brown hair, crooked teeth, and.. one eye?
When he looked again the boy had two eyes. Weird.

The third picture was Percy with a girl that had short black hair with bright blue eyes and freckles. She looked really punk like.

Another picture showed Percy with an buff Asian guy, and a girl with brown skin and cinnamon hair. They all looked worn out but smiled a genuine smile. Percy looked way older in this one.

Another picture that had been knocked down showed Percy with a guy with longish black hair and a death glare, no smile. Next to him was the girl with Cinnamon hair.

The last picture showed Percy with the Asian guy, cinnamon haired girl, next to Percy was the blonde haired girl, and there was a blond haired guy with blue eyes and a scar on his lip, he had his arm around a tan girl with dark brown hair that had a feather in it. Lastly there was a tan guy with messy longish brown hair and suspenders on. They all looked as though they won some crazy battle, they each had scratches and bruises, and they all looked like great friends.

I noticed three other pictures that weren't framed. In one, there was a boy with brown skin and dark hair, he was holding hands with a girl with pale skin, black hair, and blue eyes. Percy wasn't in the picture.

The other picture had a the punk girl, Percy, goatee boy, a girl with olive skin, glossy black hair and dark eyes, and a girl with dark brown hair and copper colored skin. Her hair was tied in a braid. She looked unhappy to be there, but still have a smile.

The last picture had a girl with glossy black hair and piercing black eyes. Her hair was in a braid. Next to her was a familiar face, the girl I sat next to in English today. Her red flaming hair, freckled face, and green eyes. Percy was next to her, I think her name was Rachel.

"Oh, those are my friends." Percy said, noticing me looking at the pictures.

"Where are they now?" I asked.

"Living their lives. Some of them aren't even alive. But, I They all are off doing whatever they do when they aren't at camp. Sometimes I visit some of them. Sometimes some of them visit me. It's weird, I know." He told me. He picked up the infrared picture of the girl with black hair holding hands with the boy with brown skin. "This is Charles or Charlie. And his girlfriend Silena. This was the only picture I could find of them." He sighed.

"What happened to them?" I asked, seeing the pin in his eyes.

"They passed away. A year or two ago. Feels like so much longer than it was. It feels like it happened so many years ago."

"I'm sorry." I Said, not sure what to do.