Percy Jackson p.o.v

I don't know how long it's been.

In this room, this dark room.

I didn't want to know.

I just wanted it to end.

Annabeth.. my wise girl...
I've only had one dream since I've gotten here.

It's just a nightmare of her and everyone else dying. Together.

But then there's me.

The only one that lives..

It's even worse torture than they've put me through.

There isn't any peace. I can't sleep without seeing them die.

I can't be awake without being in pain.

Then I heard the footsteps again.

"Hello Perseus! Ready to play?" The man asked me.

I didn't know who he was, but I wish he'd die.

I hate him.

"I'm not a fan of this game. Can we play something else?" I managed to say. The one thing I had left was my sarcasm, but even that was fading away.

The longer I'm in here the more and more something about me drifts away. Even my memories have started to fade.

"We only have a few more days until we give up and kill you. So this is the only game you get until then."
He then put a mask on and pulled a lever.

Poisonous gas released into the air, and keeper into my lungs.

"It won't kill you, not yet. It'll take a few days." He glanced back at the door. "If your new friends come and save you, you'll still die. You see Perseus, you are merely here to act as bait. We kidnap you, a very strong kid, they'll consider it worse than when you were merely just a threat. You'll be a murder weapon if you live."

"Sounds fun and all, but it's a waste."

"What?"

"I'd never work for you."

He came up next to me, his knife against my neck, I felt blood start to run down.

"You won't be you soon enough." He then walked away, leaving the poisonous air on.

I coughed a lot, until I passed out.

And a new dream was seen.

It wasn't very different than the previous ones.

Everyone was being killed by.. the cosplayers.. or, I think they called themselves the avengers.

But one of them was trying to stop the others.

Spider dude.

He then looked at me, wide eyed.

"Shit shit shit! Percy! Where are you?" He ran up to me. I was laying on the floor and could feel a lot of pain, even though I was in a dream.

"Percy! Woah this is weird! I'm like, in a dream but  not! Okay, but where are you Percy?"

I knew that voice.

"Peter?"

"Uhh, yeah.. it's me. Surprise! Ha.."

"Why are you a spider dude?"

"Umm, why not?"

"I won't judge." I snicker.

"What happened to you?" He asked, looking at me nervously.

"Hmm, a lot. Nothing I can't handle though."

"Do you know where you are?" He asked.

"I can't show you." I manipulated the dream to show the room I was in.

"Dude you don't look too good." He glanced at my unconscious body.

"I've seen worse." I shrugged.

We walked through the doors of the room, and out of the building.

"I still had no clue where we are." I groaned.

"I do. It'll take days to get here though." He sighed.

"Well I don't have that long. Where am I?"

"Germany. We came here to fight Captain America once."

"Yeah, I'm as good as dead right about now."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not important. Why were the avengers killing my friends earlier in this dream?" I asked him.

"No clue, I think they were just part of some strange nightmare you're having."

"It's weird. I've had the same dream since I got here. Today was the first time it changed. At first I just watched my friends dying, but now, they're being killed by the avengers."

"It's not actually them, so, it'll be okay. I think."

"Peter, if you're gonna try and get to Germany in time, I'll need you to gather a few people. Not all, I don't want my dream to come true. Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Jason Grace, Piper Mclean, Nico Di Angelo, and Thalia Grace. Head to Germany with the avengers if they care to join. I have about 2-4 days left until they give up and kill me. How long have I been gone for?"

"About 3 weeks now. I'll get them, I won't let you down Percy." He turned around, but turned back. "How come you're so strong? You seem different than normal people."

"You can't tell the avengers this. It's complicated, but to sum it up, I'm a demigod, son of a Greek god by the name of Poseidon. I can't cause earthquakes and control water. I'm also a target for monsters since my dad is part of the big three gods and all."

He just looked at me wide eyed.

"No wonder you take so many Greek classes! I knew it was suspicious.."

"Peter, we don't have enough time, pretty soon I'll only have about 3 days left. Hurry!"

And then I woke up.

"How was your dream little demigod?" The man asked.