Chapter 24: New experiences

Start from the beginning

Yo stopped all of a sudden causing Pha to stumble. He straightened himself and looked at the little guy curiously who was watching him with a solemn expression. Yo heaved a heavy sigh and circled Pha's waist with his arms. Looking up at him he tried to explain, "but P'Pha, they only want to talk to me like normal friends. If you would have replied to their questions or make small talks with them then you would have noticed that they treat me the same as you, that is as a friend."

Pha frowned as he put his head on top of Yo's, "I don't like the way they demand your attention."

"Well, you have to deal with it because we are all here together and we will also have fun together. Please P'Pha, I want you to make some efforts for me. I know you're not used to this but try to open your heart and see. You will find that they are not annoying, they are simply friendly. From now on, we are going to be with them, we are going to talk, eat and even dance. Let's see what you think by the end of the night, ok?"

Pha stared off into distance as he thought on it, then finally he gave a single nod. Yo's heart instantly felt light, he was afraid that this vacation was turning out too much for Pha. He knew that for someone like him, this outing might be overwhelming but it has to be done. Pha was going to have his first ever break and Yo hoped like hell that he didn't make a mistake by bringing him here. He wasn't sure about Pha's reaction to all this, in reality he was feeling very insecure inside but he has to show himself very confident in order to convince Pha.

He took his hand smilling confidently and brought him back to where all of the staffs were gathered. Yo searched around for Forth and found him a little distance away, hands in pockets and facing the ocean in deep thoughts. He decided to let him be for the moment, because Forth did had a lot of things to contemplate about.

"P'Pha , let's go and help them bring out all the stuffs from the bus." Pha glanced towards it where several staffs were taking out boxes of food, packs of water, and the tents that has to be installed. He slowly approached them and grabbed a bag of snacks, "here you take this." He gave it to Yo and proceeded to lift 2 packs of water.

Yo scowled at him, "why did you give me the lightest? I'm not a girl P'Pha, let me take the water."

Pha shook his head tightly as he passed by him, "no, I don't want you to do any hard work. Your small and soft hands have no business lifting heavy things like this."

Yo scoffed at him as Ming started laughing like a hyena behind him. Yo turned to glare at him then he threw the bag of snacks at him, "take that to where all the food are kept." He turned back and looked for something else to carry. Noticing a box full of alcohol he was going to lift it when Josh beat him to it. Lifting the box he winked at him, "your soft hands won't be able to lift that."

Yo turned red as he stomped his feet in anger, he huffed and attempted to snatch the box back, "of course I can. Give me that, I will show you."

Josh brushed him away signalling to a smaller box, "you can take that. It will fit perfectly in your small hands."

He gave a cry of frustration as Pha came back and glared at Josh, "don't tease my boyfriend."

Josh took a step back and gave a small salute, "yes boss, but what can I do? He was trying to do the man's job."

"I am a man!" Yo shouted as he lunged at him but Pha stopped him as Josh ran away laughing. Pha back hugged him and kissed his neck, "he is just teasing you baby. Of course you are man, a very cute and handsome one."

Yo blushed at his compliments. He turned his neck to look at him and Pha quickly gave him a small peck making Yo blush fiery, "not in front of people P'Pha."