But you can make your own family, with him.

I shake my head as I step out of the car. I went into the coffee shop and ordered myself some Latte to drink on the way home. I waited for the barista to finish making my drink. After a few minutes, I paid for my drink and left.

My phone starts ringing. I unlocked the car and went inside as I placed the coffee on a cup holder beside the steering wheel. I fish inside my bag to grab my phone and I slide to answer the call.

"Hey, mom?" I said as I placed the keys in the ignition and started the engine. I set my bag on the passenger seat. I placed my phone on the dashboard and clicked the speaker.

"Where are you?" She asks as I start driving on the highway, ready to go home.

"I'm about to go home. Why? Do you need me to buy anything for you?" I asked as I stop the car and waited for the light to turn green.

"Oh, no. Just checking. How are the dresses by the way?" She asks.

"They're in perfect condition and Lorraine told me that she'll be delivering them by tomorrow, " I said as I started driving once again. Few more minutes and I'll be back at the hotel.

We moved out of Cayden's house and we're staying at a hotel near their house. She didn't want Liam to see the dress and see my mom wearing it, because they said it's bad luck but I know that it's not.

"So, how are things between you and Cayden?" Mom asks as I pursed my lips and started driving fast. "Are you guys okay? Is he okay?"

"I don't want to talk about it, " I told her. Ever since my confession about my feelings towards Cayden and my mom heard it after, I became a little bit distant lately. I didn't want it to be a big deal for my mom and I didn't want to pressure her because I have these feelings for Liam's son.

"Well, okay. I'll be out late, you just order room service. Okay?" She says as I pull over at the hotel.

"Yeah. Take care, bye."

I grabbed my bag and hopped out of the car as I walked towards the entrance of the hotel and was greeted by the receptionist. I clicked the button of the elevator and waited.

I got inside and clicked the number 3, where our room is located. The elevator starts playing some elevator music and I don't know why, but it's kind of pleasing.

Walked out of the elevator and started walking towards the end of the hallway. I start searching for the room key and when I grabbed the key in my bag, I unlocked the door.

Before I entered, I saw a white envelope on the floor. I squat down to grab it and enter the room, closing the door behind me. I walked towards my room and flicked, open the lights. I placed my bag on the table and collapsed on the hotel bed.

I look at the envelope. There were no writings on it. Maybe it was for my mom but I decided to open it, just to check if it was for her. I pulled out the note and saw my name on it.

Dear Hailey,

I'm leaving for San Francisco tomorrow. Just wanted you to know that I'll be leaving for my second year of college. I'll see you soon and I wish you all the best.

P.S.
I'll never forget everything.

It was a letter from Caleb, the guy who told me a story about our blurry childhood.

I put the letter on the table beside my bed and rested. Two more days. My mom's getting married and I'm slowly starting to get scared of letting go of my old life to start a brand new life with Liam and his children.

My phone rings. I sat up and grabbed my phone from the table beside the bed, I checked the caller ID and saw Amelia's name on it. I slide my phone to answer.

"Hey!" She greets.

"What's up?" I asked and I let her talk. Amelia is one of the flower girls at the wedding, which is weird because I haven't seen a 17-year-old girl throwing flowers at a wedding.

"I'm going to pick you up, let's go to the arcades!" She says joyfully as I roll my eyes. I looked at the clock and grabbed my bag on the table. "I'll pick you up in 10."

"Make it a 5," I told her as I walk out of my room and grabbed a bottle of cold water before leaving the hotel room.

"Alright."

Two more days. Should I still let it all go—let him go? Should I just be happy for my mom and give up my own happiness? Should I just face on what's yet to come?

I have kept a lot of questions inside my head. Questions that remain unanswered and questions I want to answer, yet I am too scared of facing the consequences of my actions from the questions that I answered.

I opened the hotel room and closed the lights before leaving. I lock the room and walked towards the elevator as I press the button and wait for the lift to come up on my floor.

I entered after. Hearing the same elevator music again as I let my thoughts wander again. I have this question that I have been keeping to myself, inside my head.

Within two days, everything will change. The question is... will it change for the better?

***
I made some changes, including the title. I will be editing the chapters for better reading. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.

Carry on and Happy Reading!~

-The Author