Chapter XXIX

"So, tell me. How did we end up sharing a beach house with them? I thought this beach house is only for us," I said, crossing my arms over my chest as I look down on her, unpacking her stuff. 

She stood up from the floor and left her suitcase open, she lets out a deep sigh and all she gave me is a shrug. She continues unpacking her stuff, putting out all of her clothes and putting it inside the wardrobe.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed that Amelia and I, later. Once she was done unpacking, she closed her suitcase and pushed it on the side so that it wasn't blocking the way. She sat down next to me and took a deep breath.

"I really didn't expect them to be the ones we're going to share with," Amelia said, looking at me straight into my eyes, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"So you knew that we're going to share a house with somebody?" I asked, she nods her head silently, "And you didn't even tell me?" I questioned, she then nods her head again, innocently.

"I'm sorry," She said. "When I told the lady that I was going to book a beach house that has the best view, she said that this would be it but we had to share the house with someone and I disagreed at first," She continues.

"I then asked who and she just told me a bunch of boys and I thought to myself that if they're cute then it's our chance to stay inside a house with a bunch of cuties," 

Yep, they are cute.

Amelia said, making me roll my eyes and send her one of my death glares, "Then again, I didn't expect that we'll be sharing this beach house with them," She finishes the story.

I stood up from the bed, still crossing my arms over my chest. "Still, you should've told me in the first place," I said, sounding a bit disappointed about it.

"I know and I already told you I'm sorry," She said, rolling her eyes like a kid. 

I was about to scold her again when someone rapidly knocks loudly at our bedroom door, "Come in," Amelia shouted, making me turn around and face who the monster was.

"We're going to set up a campfire in about 30 minutes, you guys want to join?" Noah asked, making me look at Amelia and raised my left eyebrow.

"No."

"Yes."

Amelia and I said in sync, I turned around and gave her a questioning look. "No way." I mouthed her but she just rolled her eyes and shrugged off what I just told her.

"Yeah, we're coming. See you there," Amelia said to Noah, trying her best not to scream. Noah nods his head and closed the door, leaving Amelia and I inside the room, silent.

"I'm not coming," I told her as I hop on the bed, grabbing one of my favorite books that I probably have read for a hundredth time already, The Fault in Our Stars.

"No no no," Amelia said, grabbing my ankle and started dragging me off the bed as I took a grip on one of the blankets of the bed. "We're here for a vacation that we're going to spend altogether and not to spend it by ourselves only," She added.

Amelia does have a point. We did come here and agreed on the first place to spend the Spring break vacation with our friends not by ourselves only, even though I'd rather spend it alone as I watch Netflix all week.

I grabbed my phone inside my backpack and told Amelia that I will be heading outside after eating a bunch of cookies. I went into the kitchen to grab some Chips Ahoy and sat down on the kitchen stool.

I scrolled down on Pinterest as I munch and savor the heavenly baked cookies. Somone enters the kitchen and I turned around to check who it was and seeing Cayden with his earphones on and playing at the same time is something you don't see every day.