Chapter 5^-^

Baekhyun Pov:

"Maybe I should go get some groceries today." Baekhyun thought while inspecting the fridge. After chanyeol had went baekhyun had cleaned the whole mansion and had come in the kitchen to make lunch when he realised there aren't enough ingredients. 

Chanyeol had told baekhyun not to go anywhere without telling him but right now chanyeol wasn't home and baekhyun had no means to contact him. Even though baekhyun was a college student and it was quite common to have a phone at his age, baekhyun didn't have one. Why you ask? well his demented dad always took his money and that little bit that was left by his mother was really precious as baekhyun had to pay for his college fee with it. Sighing baekhyun put his coat on and left the house.

"Waaah..it's been such a long time since i've come out." baekhyun said to himself while stretching his arms.The last time he came was with Luhan, when he wanted to buy that silly limited edition Pororo t-shirt and dragged baekhyun along saying he felt lonely shopping alone.

He realised he hadn't contacted Luhan as well since he had stopped going to college. "Maybe I can go visit him." baekhyun said to himself as he proceeded towards the bus stop.

Luhan's Pov: 

Luhan was sitting in his Tv lounge having quality time with his boyfriend when the bell rang. Frowning Luhan got up to check the door when his Boy friend held his wrist and pulled him back making him fall on the sofa. 

"What are you doing sehun-ah" Luhan said sounding cute unintentionally.

Sehun pulled Luhan closer and nuzzled his face in his neck. "Stay" said sehun in a deep voice which made Luhan's heart skip a beat.

Even though Luhan wanted to comply with his request, he pushed sehun off him gently as the person who was at the door was getting impatient and was ringing his bell continuously.

"I'm just going to open the front door", said Luhan while getting up.

As much as Luhan wanted to scream at whoever was at the door, for disrupting his and sehun's quality time, he froze in his place after opening the door. It was baekhyun. It had been days since Luhan had last seen him. Baekhyun had disappeared when Luhan came to get him after having fun with sehun. Luhan had been so anxious when baekhyun didn't show up at college as well. But the worst part was he couldn't even go to his house to check up on him because his crazy ass dad didn't like baekhyun bringing friends home and would always shout even when luhan came to pick him up outside his house.

Baekhyun's Pov:

Baekhyun had been standing in front of luhan's house for the past 5 minutes.It was strange how Luhan wasn't opening the door. Normally he opened the door on the first bell. As he was thinking about whether he should wait or just go to the super market and then go home, the door opened and a surprised Luhan came out. After 3-4 secounds he jumped on baekhyun and hugged him tightly. 

"Yahh!! I missed you sooo much.. where were you? did you know how worried i was ? how could you just disappear from the party without telling me.. and you didn't come to college as well" Luhan said with teary eyes.

"I'm s-sorry for leaving without telling you. Alot happened, i'll tell you later but won''t you invite me in?" baekhyun said while chuckling.

Luhan immediately let go of baekhyun. "Ahh..sorry come on in" said Luhan moving away from the door so baekhyun could come in.

Baekhyun took off his shoes and went to the lounge. He was surprised to see someone sitting there. This person looked really familiar. Baekhyun tried to remember where he had seen him when the memory of the party flashed across his eyes and he remembered that this guy was the one sitting in the club gulping alcohol one after another and he was also the one Luhan was eyeing like he was some kind of piece of meat. 

Baekhyun was standing still staring at the guy sitting on the couch when Luhan came in.

"Oh let me introduce you guys. Sehun this is baekhyun my best friend and baekhyun this is sehun my boyfriend." Luhan blushed at the word "boyfriend". It had just been 3-4 days since they started going out and luhan was still not used to calling someone his boyfriend as sehun was his first one. Before sehun came into luhan's life, Luhan had only had one night stands as being "lovers" was too much of a bother.

"Hello!! My name is sehun. Nice to Meet you" sehun extended his hand for a handshake. 

"Hi. I'm b-baekhyun. Same here" baekhyun said while giving sehun a hand shake.

(4 hours later)

Baekhyun was chatting with luhan leisurely when he looked at the clock that was hung on the wall and his jaw almost dropped on the ground.

"Oh my God..I d-didn't even realize.It's soo l-late I've gotta go to the s-supermarket as well.I've gotta make d-dinner or chanyeol will be angry." said baekhyun getting up hurriedly and running towards the door with Luhan behind him.

"Oh It'll be okay.. Do you want me to give you a ride?" asked luhan thinking what he can do to calm the guy down.

"Nah I-Its a-alright. I'm just gonna go now. Bye" said baekhyun while giving Luhan a quick hug and storming out.

 "Aish.. this kid.." uttered while going back to sehun. Luhan knew baekhyun really well. He was always the type of person to get stressed out really quickly. When Baekhyun told him about what happened and how he ended up at Chanyeol's house, Luhan felt really sad for him. Baekhyun was his best friend but he couldn't do anything to help him mostly because baekhyun refused whenever Luhan offered to help. Baekhyun never liked to trouble other people. He kept most of his worries to himself and Luhan knew that. He knew that baekhyun rather bear the weight of all his worries and troubles on his own then tell someone else and make them worry over him.

Heya... I'm back with another update.. Again, sorry if there is any mistake in this. I know there wasn't anything interesting in this chapter but the next one will be more interesting I assure you :p 

Please tell me how you feel about this story. It will motivate me to write better.

Don't be a silent reader :p 

Until next time <3

#Kiyos