While they swapped numbers, Yoongi and Taehyung started to talk. Each pair was so immersed in their conversations, that they wouldn't have noticed Jungkook and Jimin enter the cafe if it wasn't for the small silver bell that hangs on the door.

"Jungkookie, Jiminie! You two haven't been in for a while!" complained Taehyung.

The three of them embraced in a hug, then went to a booth to sit down, leaving Yoongi and Namjoon confused. The other 3 went to join the younger members.

"You all know each other?" asked Namjoon, seated next to his partner.

"Yeah. We go to school together." responded Taehyung.

"We usually come by on our off days when you were at work." Jimin said for both him and Jungkook.

"Oh that reminds me," Jin began, " would you like to work here now that you've quit your job, Namjoon? No résumé or interview required."

"Of course I would, Jin-hyung. I'm so thankful that you would do that for me." Namjoon got up from his seat to hug the oldest.

"Now that being said, do you want to move in with me, Joon?" Yoongi asked his boyfriend when he sat back down beside him.

"I do, but don't you think we're rushing into this?"

"I don't think so. I've waited so long for this, and even though everything only now has been resolved, I want to make up for lost time. It's up to you if you want to move in with me." he paused, studying the other's reaction, " And we have to find a new apartment so it wouldn't be for another couple of weeks. You can think about it if you'd like to." Yoongi said nervously. He wasn't sure if the younger had fully forgiven him yet, despite him agreeing to be in a relationship with him. It was foolish of him to want to rush into this, but he had already given the other his heart, so what does he have to lose?

"I don't need time. I only need you, so let's  look for apartments together." Namjoon said, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder after giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

Everyone else at the table faked gagged. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I swear, sometimes I'm the only adult in the room." he sighed.

"Hey, I'm your hyung. Where's the respect?" Jin said, crossing his arms.

"With your customers who have been waiting in line for the last five minutes." Yoongi said with a smug look on his face.

"Well shoot. Tae and I have to go but you guys are welcome to stay." He was about to leave, but not before talking to Namjoon. " Your first shift starts tomorrow at 8. Don't be late!"

Jungkook and Jimin decided to stay, but Namjoon and Yoongi had other plans. They said their goodbyes, and started walking down the street to a destination unknown to Namjoon.

"So, where are we going?" he asked.

"You'll see."

The atmosphere was relaxed and laid back, unlike that of the last couple of times they spent with each other. There was no immediate need to fill the silence with words that covered up their self-doubt. Only the engines of passing cars driving along the road, the soft hum of a cool breeze and the occasional broke off pits and pieces of conversations that didn't contain any context to them could be heard.

But none of that mattered anyway.

The feeling of the heaviness their hearts contained being lifted by warm intertwined fingers is all they cared about. The subtle, but still noticeable glances they stole from each other with loving eyes. The way they would pull each other closer to themselves if something was coming their way.