Chapter 13- Misunderstanding

-Aiden's POV-

Where the hell is she?

It's been half an hour and I don't even know why I'm stupid enough to wait half an hour for her.

What if she got lost?

I started walking around trying to look for Ewa.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that person was on private.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Looking for someone?" a familiar husky voice said but I couldn't figure out who it is.

I looked around trying to see if anyone was watching me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Huh, I cant believe you've forgotten me, that makes me sad you know," he said, "don't worry Den, you'll remember."

Den? The only person that calls me Den is...no, fuck no.

"Ricko."

"See I told you'll remember me," he laughed, "now we got that out of the way, let's get down to business. First, you've got to find out where we are, and when I say we, I mean your little girlfriend as well who happens to be laying on my bed right now."

"You bastard!" I shouted looking around trying to find him, then I spotted someone leaning on one of the tree not that far from me.

"Bingo, you've spotted me, ah, isn't this fun Aiden, it's just like find wally," he laughed.

He hanged up and from the distant I saw him walking into the woods.

I rushed after him trying not to lose him but I was to late. He was no where in sight.

Wait I remember this place.

I started walking further and further into the woods till I came across a familiar warehouse.

I went inside seeing as the door wasn't locked and it was pitched dark till the lights suddenly switched on.

"I thought you might've forgotten this place."

I looked up and there he was standing on top of the stairs. He began to walk down.

"Long time no see," he said as he walked towards me, "I thought you might've forgotten me, it's been 4 years, Den."

"Don't call me that.....Rick," I said then a smirk began to form before it turned into a smile.

Ricko smiled, then gave me a hug.

"Man, I miss you," he laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," I laughed as well, "where's Ewa?"

"She's up there," he said pointing to the top of the stairs, "oh and she's kinda knocked out."

"What is wrong with you?" I shook my head.

"Hey, don't blame me, I only through a stick at her, I didn't expect her to fall and hit her head on a rock," he explained putting his hands in the air.

"But did you have to make it seem like your my worse enemy and your about to rape her?"

"Hey, we were going to meet again after 4 years, I had to at least make it interesting," he said punching my shoulder.

"That girl is trouble I tell you."

"Yeah but she's hot, I love your pick in girls man," he said.

"She's not my girlfriend," I told him and he looked at me.

"Not your girlfriend? I saw you two going on the bumper car together and smiling and laughing."

"You freak, stalking us," I laughed, "but no, she's my soon to be wife."

Ricko turned round and stared at me shocked.

"What?!" he shouted, "I thought you said you weren't going to get married."

"My parents set it up, and I had no choice," I told him.

"At least she's hot right? and she looks like a nice girl, I mean if my parents set me up with someone and they are butt ugly then I would probably move out of the family."

"She's awake," she a guy from the top of the stairs.

"You remember Mikey right?"

"No way that's him?wow, I can't even recognize him," I said in shock as I followed Ricko up the stairs.

"Yeah puberty kinda smacked him in the head," he said and I laughed.

I walked over to the bed where Ewa sat.

"Aiden?"

"Yep that's me."

Her eyes widen then attacked me with a hug.

"Oh my god, I was nearly killed!" she screamed in my ears, "someone was trying to kill me, they hit me on the back like in those action movies then I fainted then-"

"Ewa, get a grip," I managed to say as she was choking me.

She pulled away, "oh sorry."

"Ewa, this is my friend Ricko and his brother Mikey," I said introducing them.

"Hey," Ricko waved, "um about early, you know me and my brother didn't me for you to black out."

"That was you two?" she asked confused.

"Um yeah," Mikey said, "and we definitely wern't going to kill you."

"Ohh," was all she said.

************

-Ewa's POV-

"Bye, it was nice seeing you and sorry again, "Ricko said and I laughed.

We spent about an hour or two at Ricko's just talking about random stuff and I really got to know them.

Ricko has black hair, and he's really funny. He loves playing tricks and jokes but he can be a bit childish. Mickey is like the same but just a younger version.

"Bye, I hope to see you again," I waved goodbye.

As we came back to the house, we saw that the lights were on.

I looked at Aiden with a confused look.

We walked into the house together and we didn't see anyone.

What if a burglar broke in?

BANG!

We let out a small scream as I heard a noise coming from the kitchen.

"Should we call the police?" I suggested.

"No, wait," he said as he grabbed my hand and walked towards the kitchen.

We stand outside the kitchen door.

"Okay, ready?" he said and I nodded.

Aiden grabbed the handle and turned it slowly.

When we opened the door, we saw someone unexpected.