Chapter 4- Stay

Chapter 4- Stay

-Ewa's POV-

I jogged downstairs and went into the living room, which took me ages to find but luckily one of the maids showed me the way.

"Ah Ewa, your just in time for dinner, please sit," Viola said patting the seat next to her so I went to sit down.

Then some guys in black suits came in the room.

"Did you find him?" David asked them.

"No sir, he's not here," one man said.

"Roger, I gave you this job to be his personal guard and I told you to keep an eye on him, how could you let him run away?" David snapped but the man stayed silent.

"Go and find him," David ordered.

"Yes sir," the man nodded and they all walked out.

I decided to stay quite and just eat my dinner.

I wonder where he could be.

**********

I lay on my bed looking up at the plain ceiling.

I can't go to sleep.

This is unusual for me, usually I fall asleep straight away, maybe I'm home sick.

I groaned, now I need a drink. I got out of bed and walked downstairs.

As I was walking down the stairs I heard a noice coming from the kitchen.

I froze..... What was that?

What if it's a burglar?

I looked around and grabbed the nearest object I could find which was an umbrella. As I walked towards the kitchen, my heart was beating faster and faster.

I peeked my head through the door and saw someone lying on the floor. I took a deep breath and switched on the light.

My eyes widen, "Aiden?!"

I dropped the umbrella and ran up to him.

I kneeled down next to him and took in his image. His lips were burst, there was blood dripping down from his forehead and a cut on his chest.

"W-what happened to you," I ask as I helped him up.

"Don't worry about me, just go back to sleep," he whisperly shouted then pushed me away.

I stood there mouth gaped open.

"I'm trying to help you!"

"I don't need your help!" he said getting the first aid kit our from the cupboard then he placed his hands on his head and it looked like he was about to faint.

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, stopping him from falling.

"Just let me help you," I told him but it wasn't very loud because my face was squashed against his back, then I felt Aidens fall weight on me, "Aiden?" I whispered but he didn't reply then I couldn't hold him anymore so I fell and he fell right on top of me.

"Shit!" I cursed in pain then pushed Aiden off.

What am I supposed to do now? 

I can't leave him down here, what if his parents see him? They are going to kill him.

I'll just have to drag him upstairs to his room.

I grabbed the first aid kit then I wrapped my arms around his arms and pulled him out the kitchen.

I can't let any guards see him either, tell will just report him to David.

Oh God, he better be grateful I'm helping his stupid ass.

I was nearly to the stairs but I saw a guard walking this way. 

Quickly, I opened the coat closet and pushed him in.

"Are you alright, miss?" The guy asked once I closed the door.

I turned to face him and leaned on the door. I moved a piece of hair that was blocking my face and smiled at him.

"Yep, everything's fine, I'm just putting my coat away," I told him and he nodded.

"Alright." He walked outside and closed the door behind him.

I sighed in relief.

Maybe I should just leave him in there.

I opened the closet door and saw him laying face down on the floor.

I grabbed him by the ankle and pulling him towards the stairs.

The stairs...

I swapped sides and started pulling him by the shoulder up the stairs.

Why is he so heavy?

Once we got to his room, I laid him down on the bed and instantly fell on the floor.

That was the hardest thing I had to do since I got here.

I guess now I have to clean his cut.

Take a deep breath, Ewa, just calm down.

I sat down on the bed next to him and slowly lift up his shirt. I closed my eyes and lift it up even more.

"What are you doing?" I heard Aiden spoke scaring the living daylights out of me. I shrieked before falling off the bed and landing on my butt.

"A-Aiden?" I stuttered, "I thought you passed out."

"I did but I woke up like 5 minutes ago, I thought I'll let you drag me up here then walk," he flashed a quick smile.

Take deep breaths.

Inhale.

Exhale.

"And why are you taking me shirt off? Are we going to have sex?"

I stood up and crossed my arms, "no, I was just trying to clean your cut so I can bandage it."

"Oh well, it was your lost not mine."

"Who would want to have sex with you right now? I mean your face looks like it caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer."

"Har-Har. Funny, your giving my middle finger a boner."

I ignored his comment and grabbed his shirt, slowly lifting it up. I took it off and threw it on the floor.

"Shit, it's worse then I thought," I said looking at the cut, "this might sting a bit."

I got the cotton and leaned in to wipe his cut. As I was only an inch away, Aiden screamed making me jump back in surprise.

"What the hell?" I whisperly shout, "what if someone woke up?"

"Sorry, it stings."

"I didn't even touch you yet," I hissed.

"Don't do it-" before he could finish his sentance I leaned my hand in and pressed the cotton ball on the cut.

"Fuck!" he cursed loudly.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes.

After I finished putting the bandage on his cut, I got up to leave but as I turned round, he grabbed my hand.

"Stay," he whispered weakly, "so if I die, they will know your responsible."

"Your not going to die, you big pussy," I rolled my eyes.

"But stay anyway," he said giving me his ugly puppy dog eyes.

Stay? He wants me to actually stay with him?

"Fine," I sighed a little unsure.

He moved over so I could lay down next to him and put the cover over me. For some reason I feel nice, like I'm supposed to be here. Then soon after, my eyes slowly dropped till I was completely asleep.