Chapter 12- A kiss on the cheek

-Ewa's POV-

The flight was long, and I mean really long. I'm so tired I could properly sleep for a whole life time. It's really hard to sleep on the plan especially when a little 7 year old was kicking my seat. Oh if only he weren't 7.

When we got all our laguage, we went into the car, Viola and David hired for us.

To be honest, I don't even know where we're going and by the looks of it, neither does Aiden.

-Aiden's POV-

I had a great sleep on the plan actually, it was quite comfy but I knew that Ewa didn't get any sleep.

I smiled a bit remembering her annoyed face when that kid was kicking her chair, then I felt something heavy on my shoulders, so I turned around and saw Ewa fast asleep, whiles leaning her head on my shoulder.

I couldn't help but smile.

I brought my hands up and brushed away the strain of her that was covering her face.

-Ewa's POV-

Slowly my eyes flatter open, and I noticed I was leaning on Aiden's shoulder while Aiden was resting his head on my head.

"We're here, miss," the driver said and I nodded.

I looked forward, trying not to wake Aiden up then I saw the sea. I immediately bolt up, making Aiden shot up and hit his head on the car ceiling.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath.

"We're staying by the beach!" I shouted excitedly as I got out the car.

I leaned on the wooden railings that separated the sand and the pavement. I love the smell of the beach.

"Aiden look, it's the beach!" I shouted over to him.

"Yeah, I can see," he mumbled getting the bags out the car, "are you going to help-"

"Look at the house, it's amazing!" I shouted cutting Aiden off and going into the house.

The house was big, modern and so light. There were big windows so we could see the beautiful view of the beach.

I turned round and saw Aiden dropping all the bags on the floor.

"Thanks for helping," he groaned.

"Lighten up a bit we're going to be stuck with each other for a while, so you better get used to it," I told him before grabbing my bags and going up the swirly stairs.

I went up the the room on the right but it was locked so I tried the room on the left, but it was also locked. Which means there's only one room left.

"Um, Aiden, there's only one bedroom that's unlock," I said.

"What?" he said confused and tired opening the other two rooms, "well I guess we'll have to share a room."

WHAT?!

"S-share a room, w-with you?" I stuttered, thinking of many possibilities that could go horribly wrong.

"What's wrong with that?"

Everything.

I bet they planned this; they locked the rooms on purpose.

Take deep breaths Ewa and let's leave this situation for later.

"Okay, well, after we took a shower, let's go out to get something to eat," I said but he didn't answer.

I turned around and saw Aiden with his shirt off. I stood there speechless, checking his perfect body then he started to walk towards me.