23.

Jackson

I stood in Jinyoung's doorway, leaning on the doorframe while watching him pack for Japan. I smiled watching him, he had laid all his things on the floor in a semi-circle in front of him. He mumbled to himself as he counted, folding his clothes and stacking them in his luggage.

"Don't just stand there. Come here and help" Jinyoung said beckoning me with a jerk of his head. He shifted some of his stuff to create an empty space beside him. He continued packing as I settled into the floor next to him.

"It feels weird. You staying behind while we go off" he continued as I slung my arm around him, leaning on his shoulder.

"I'll miss you" I sighed closing my eyes as I breathed him in and kissed his neck.

"Don't distract me..." Jinyoung whined, a shiver running down his spine. I laughed as I watched him blush and turn away, his neck flushing.

I reached forward, back-hugging him and moving to help him fold his shirt. We packed quietly after that and he slowly zipped his luggage up when we were done. He sulked, staring at his luggage with his arms folded as he leaned on me. Sulky boy.

"I won't be around when you get back. Take care of yourself. Please" I whispered, shifting him to sit between my legs.

"I will." Jinyoung frowns before adding "I'll miss you too". He leaned against my chest as he tilted his head to look at me. I smiled down at him, rubbing his nose against mine.

"Enjoy yourself. But please don't overwork yourself" I continued, hugging him tight against me. I hung my head from his shoulder and closed my eyes as I held him close.

"That's funny. Coming from you" he mumbled, ruffling my hair. He folded his arms over mine, making me hug him tighter as he sighed.

"Don't overwork yourself" I repeated, my eyes still closed as I hugged him close.

"Yes sir. I won't. You too." Jinyoung replied, kissing my cheek. I hummed in response, lifting my head. I stared in Jinyoung eyes, watching them flutter shut as I leaned in to kiss him.

"Hyung! Oh. Sorry." Yugyeom shouted, barging in and breaking the moment. I looked up at him waiting for him to continue as I loosened my grip on Jinyoung.

"Give me 3 reasons not to kill Yugyeom?" Jinyoung groaned, glaring at him.

"Erm. He's our maknae..?" I started.

"Nevermind. I'll kill him anyway" Jinyoung interrupted, still shooting lasers out of his eyes at Yugyeom. I laughed, hugging Jinyoung closer as he tried to stand.

"Manager hyung sent me. Don't kill the messenger..." Yugyeom whines, moving to hide behind the door.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes. Bye Jackson hyung. Thank you for restraining him. Jinyoung hyung 바보" Yugyeom adds, laughing as he ran away.

"One day. One day. I will kill him" Jinyoung mutters, relaxing into my arms.

"You both like annoying each other too much" I laugh.

"No. He likes annoying me. I just think of ways to kill him when cameras aren't around" he replies, closing his eyes as he leans on my shoulder.

"Hey. Don't plot now. I'm not him" I tease, nibbling his earlobe. Jinyoung laughs in response, elbowing me.

"Ouch" I pretend, tugging him as I fall. Our legs were tangled as we laid there, my arm under his head as he half laid on me, both of us facing the ceiling.

"I don't want to leave" he sighs.

"Text me everyday. Or better yet. Call me" I smile, kissing his forehead. Jinyoung turns to face me, smiling back as his face hovers over mine.

"I will. Promise" Jinyoung replies, staring into my eyes.

"Are you two going to make out yet?" Jaebum asks, leaning in the doorway with Youngjae.

"Let me kill them" Jinyoung groans, burying his face in my neck. I laugh, patting Jinyoung's back and hugging him close.

"You two are welcome to stay and watch" I reply, causing Jinyoung to nip my collarbone.

"When I have him? Nah" Jaebum laughs, hugging Youngjae.

"Hyung..." Youngjae blushes, hitting Jaebum's chest.

"We really got to go though" Jaebum laughs, catching Youngjae's hand as he pulls Youngjae into his arms.

Jinyoung sighs, resting his head in my shoulder, refusing to get up. I give a small smile to Jaebum, winking at him as Jaebum tugs Youngjae away.

"How fast do you think I can make you come?" I asked out loud.

"YAH" Jinyoung exclaims, standing up in a flash. I laugh, watching his flustered expression as he turned to the door only to see that they had left.

"I'm sorry. I just had to try" I manage to choke out as I got up. Jinyoung stood there with his arms folded, glaring at me while I laughed, clutching my stomach.

"I'm sorry baby boy" I apologise again, hugging him close to me as I held my laughter. I leaned forward and kissed away his forehead, slowly trailing down his temples to his cheek. I felt him slowly relax into me as he hummed in response.

I captured his lips in mine, feeling his hand reach up to tangle his hand in my hair. I nibbled on his bottom lip, seeking for entrance. He open his mouth, allowing me to slip mu tongue into his mouth. I stroked my tongue against his causing his to whimper, tugging on the back of my hair.

I leaned my forehead against his as we broke apart to catch our breaths. I held him close, my eyes still shut as I held our front door open.

"Let's go" I sigh, holding his hand in one hand and his luggage in my other hand as we walked out to the living room. The other members were already filing out of the dorm and looked up when we exited the room.

"Hyung. Fighting in China!" Bambam calls, waving back at me.

"Take care. All of you!" I call, waving them out. I turn back to Jinyoung, helping him into his jacket.

"Text me when you're there. At the airport. And when you're on the plane. And when you touch down" I nag, wrapping his jacket tighter around him. He nods, covering his mouth as he laughs.

"Miss me" Jinyoung whispers, kissing my cheek before turning to leave, closing the door behind him.

I stood alone in our dorm, looking around me. It's so quiet. I sigh, throwing myself on the sofa. At least, I'm leaving tomorrow.

A/N: As always, thank you for reading. ❤️ and EEP. SWEETIES FOR MY LAST A/N. /i krai/ early update for you all.

no one but ya'll know I write this. so. THANK YOU. really. ❤️❤️❤️