Ah she speaks...

Continues from last chapter my lovelies...

Jake POV

Paige- HOW DARE YOU JAKE PAUL, we get it you fucked up with ALL of us, and you treat ALL of us like shit, you pied ALL of us of for your little girlfriends you had over every night. But oh well i'll be damned Jake Paul can do no wrong so he blames his friends who are the ones trying to make things better. I'm fucking ashamed of you Jake, you fucked up and look at us, mugs, trying to make it better and we're the ones trying to help. i'm ashamed of my self for what i did and you know that, but i'm more ashamed that i used to look up to you. I thought you were one of the good guys but look how that shit turned out. I'm done with this bullshit, that video that we made to show how sorry we were for not being there for you, that video that we made to show you how much we love you. I take it back. I never thought that one day i would hear I HATE JAKE JOSEPH PAUL come out of my mouth once but hey look you learn some thing new everyday. I FUCKING HATE YOU JAKE. I tried with you but i can't anymore look at what you're doing to your friends but you don't care, do you. DO YOU JAKE.

By now i had tears streaming down my face, i couldn't move, i was frozen listening to my sister rip me into shreds about how bad i fucked up. I looked around noticing everyone was crying just as bad as me. except her....

No Paige she was on a mad one, i couldn't believe the monstrosity that she was saying. No she loves me

Pam- Paige, there was no need.

Paige- No mum there was a need, because unless we're straight with Jake he'll never fucking learn. He doesn't understand when to ask for help, he doesn't understand that his stupid actions effect other people that love him. He doesn't understand when to stop and think. He's stupid. I Hate him i can't believe i'm related to this. this inhumane creature. I HATE YOU.

J-Paige no you don't

Paige- Yes, Jake, Yes i do.

J- We're saying that the other week tho was you.

Shit i've fucked up even more now. her face went red and tears streamed down and her mouth opened, she couldn't speak. i heard gasps and whispers from everyone but i didn't care anymore.

Paige- How could you Jake

Her voice was quiet, i could barely hear her

Paige- How fucking dare you

J-shit Paige i'm sorry, i'm so sorry

With that Paige left and ran upstairs as all eyes were on me.

J- Guys i'm so sorry Paige was right i'm stupid and i don't know when to stop and think, or ask for help . I'm sorry.

My body falls on to the couch where it folds up as if I've given up. I feel tears in my hands and they roll down my cheek like they belong there.

Chance- I forgive you brother.

I feel his hand on my back.

Anthony- I forgive you too.

I feel his hand on my back too.

Erika- I forgive you Jake.

I feel her hand place it's self on my back.

Tessa- I forgive you too Jake.

I feel her hand place it's self on my back too.

Nick- I forgive you.

I feel his hand make it's way to my back.

Kade- I forgive you too.

I feel his hand make it's way to my back too.

Pam- I forgive you Jakey.

I feel my mothers hand on the empty part of my back.

I feel another hand on my back, it feels all too familiar. It was her. The girl i had hurt all too many times, The girl i love the most. The girl i want but can't have. The girl i call my Sister.

Paige- I-i forgive you J.

I feel her hand take place on my back and as it does i feel myself being fixed like nothing was ever wrong.

Jake- I love you all.

I got up and turned around. As i do i am faced with everyone's watery eyes.

Jake- Group hug boys, girls and Mother.

Every one hugged me and in that moment i felt loved.

724 WORDS FOR Y'ALL MOTHER FUCKERS.

I LOVE YOU ALL COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY!

ILY

<3 UNEDITED <3