Get in losers we're going shopping

Last time on BROTHER JAKE PAUL... 

I put my phone away and walked to my locker to find the girls talking to someone and as i got closer i realised it was........

Paige POV

It was my boyfriend Brandon. "hey baby" he says pushing past Erika and Tessa, he kisses me quickly "hey" i reply "what are you doing after school?" he asks me smirking "i'm going shopping with T and Rik. "you always spend time with them and never any with me" he says putting his hands on my waists and pulling me closer. "What am i doing now" i say laughing. 

Brandon is one of the most popular boys in school, i'm obviously the most popular girl along with T and E because of our subscribers. we all know everyone's game, using us for fame but we just keep it to us. Oh and Brandon. 

Brandon hugs me and starts to move his hands down to my butt and he's kissing me trying to stick his tongue in my mouth until 

"cough cough" i turned and around to be met by no one else but my brother "JAKEY" i scream as i removed my body from Brandon to my brother and hug him. "I missed you" he says while leaning his head on mine. "I missed you too but i thought i was coming to LA in 2 days?" i ask looking directly into his eyes. "You are but i missed you so much i thought i'd come back and see you" he smiles as me. "moms been asking about you" i say to him removing myself from him. "i know i've just been to see her, you went straight past me and you Erika" he says pointing his finger to Erika "need to stop driving like a mad woman" we all laugh "sorry dad" Erika replies "please don't call my brother dad it's weird" we all laugh again accept Jake who is looking confused at Brandon "and who might you be" he asks pulling a disgusted face at him "oh Jakey this is my boyfriend Brandon" i say "i've heard so much about you Jake, she hasn't stopped talking about going to LA with you" he said getting agitated "that's because i'm her favourite person like ever" Jake nods as he says each word "i doubt it" Brandon says under his breath "oh what was that i didn't hear you" Jake says moving closer "must be going deaf in your old age then" Brandon replies sassily "Brandon don't talk to my brother like that" i say getting annoyed with the lack of respect he has for him. "Are you seriously standing up for him right now" he asks raising his voice "oi don't raise your voice at her" Jake stands in between us "yes i am standing up for him because what you said was out of order and disrespectful" i say from behind Jake, Tessa and Erika are just stood watching the argument "get the popcorn" i hear Tessa whisper i shoot a quick smile in her direction so she knows i heard. "well i'm sorry that i don't respect the Paul family" he snaps "I didn't say anything about my family only Jake, but it's clear you don't respect me, we're over Brandon" i knew he was only using me for fame and popularity but i didn't need that. But there's one bad thing about breaking up with him, everyone is going to fall out with him and he'll have no friends, and i don't want that for him. 

That's how i started to become a youtuber. Everyone at school hated me and i was bullied so i started releasing my anger by writing songs and putting covers on youtube, then i started to vlog like Jake and Logan cause i always looked up to them. 

"Fine, i was only with you for fame, popularity and a shag but clearly you weren't down" he spits at us "wait you shagged him Jake says angrily "NO i never!" i say loud and clear! Brandon storms off and Tessa and Erika are laughing with their vlog cameras out getting everything "oi" i say "best send me that footage for my vlog" i say laughing 

Then Jake chimes up "come on ladies i have a blood shark waiting outside that's desperate to take you shopping" "we have school tho" i say making a sad face "you don't need grades to be a successful vlogger, look at me" he says pulling a stupid face, this is why i love him. We all agree to go shopping and as we get to the car the doors fly open and Jake says "get in losers we're going shopping" in a girly voice, we all laugh. I'm never embarrassed to be in public with Jake he's funny, kind and ho- no he's my brother that's just weird.

word count 812 

HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT,,,,, COMMENT AND VOTE!! DON'T FORGET I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK OUT ITS A TEAM 10 &LOGAN SMUT AND IMAGINES!!! ILYYY