Epilouge

6 years later

(Yerim's P.O.V)
I was awake by the chipping bird and the sun light i go to the bathroom to take a bath.

******
When i was finish taking a bath I slip in a blue dress reaching above my knee and put mascara and lip gloss,i know that you curious why i was dress in dress and make up because today is our 5 aniversary and i have one son named Taerim his name is mix of our name.

I walk down stairs to cook breakfast.

When i was cooking i feel taeyung hugging me behind"goodmorning jagi"i said while fliping the bacon"morning jagiya"she said in morning voice and I think it sexy.oh shut up yerim.

"Jagi go upstairs and take a bath you smell as hell"i said while laughing"okey jagi"she said and kiss my face and run upstairs while me blushing here.
***********
After i cook i see taeyung going down stairs is his daily clothes but he looks so hot while he is in 30's i kiss him and make my way to taerim room.

When i reach taerim room i see him hugging the lion stufftoy like his daddy,he got my eyes,hair and he got his daddy's nose and lips as well."taerim ireona!" I said while shaking him"Eomma 5 minutes"he said while lifting the blanket again,he got my lazyness in morning he also not a mornibg person like me."jebal or do you want me to dump a water again to you"i said"nae eomma im up"he said while running in the bathroom, he currently 4 years old but he cant sing like taeyung and he got the dance in me.
I walk down stairs to greet by taeyung "jagi wheres taerim?"he ask"wae appa"taerim said while struggling in his bow tie"taerim come here eomma will help you"he come and i help him his tie and he start to eat"jagi do you know what date is today"i said while hoping he could remember"nae today is april 14 wenesday why jagi"he said while his gaze focuse in the news paper"nothing i said in sad tone because he forgot that today is our aniversary."eomma would you let me come to daddy later in Mnet?"taerim ask "ofcoarse" i said.
********
We finish eating and taerim and taeyung give farewell to me.I decided to clean the house.
*********
After cleaning i realize that it's 10 and bts will perform at 10:10(hahah hoshi in seventeen)
I open the t.v and turn to channel of mnet and wait for bts to step in stage..they dance boy in luv which is i love teayung part the most..after the song finish i pick my phone to call taeyung because after the song they will be back in the dressing room...

I was dialing taeyung's number when i hear"hello A.R.M.Y's"i hear rapmon said"My Brother here wants you all to listen because he have something important to tell you"suga said and i hear 'nae'i thing they shout it in unison..

Taeyung step foward and suga give the mic to him"Hello A.R.M.Y's,do you know what day to they"he ask and put directly the mic in their fans"nae today is April 14,2018"he nod and smile"yes and today i have a special occation but i put it in surprise.Do you remember my wife?"taeyung ask making my eyes wide,i know they didn't mention much my name how do they know.."nae"they said in unison"she is Kim Yerim my wife"he turn around and i see tearim run to him"and he is my son hes 4 years old.I know that not all of you know what my wife occupation and somebody of you heard her name.."and all of them nod"she is part of a girl group dancer.her group name is....The Nerd"after he say i hear many "ohh".."And today is our 5 anniversary...Yerim i know youre watching do you see the tissue box beside the t.v hold it i know youll cry after this"after he said i look to the side of the t.v and hes right they plan this behind me in the whole time"babe i know that our loves story is not clićhe because i used to be your bully and i feel bad about it after those years bullying you.I felt something in my heart when i cant see you i fell my world is emty,when i see other guys talk to you i feel anger built in me..at first i shrug that all when the contest and i see youre true self without those nerd outfit i realise that i want you and i can see my future about you but that day when i just man up and tell you my feelings,that day i also heard that you will leave this place and you'll leave me too so i run and run because im afraid that i will not meet you again and see those smile and laugh,but that day i also happ because you comfess to me that you love me too and sad because im too late to tell my feelings..i wait and wait afte those 4 years jungkook tell me to meet up a dance master in the dance studio and turn out that its yerim in disguise..when i see yerim i know that i will not let him go away this time i hug her tight and tell all my feelings and about i have her picture in my wallet and she is my lock and wallpaper in my cellphone.i confess again and she accept it glandly when she accept me i feel that i was the luckiest guy in the world because the world streetdancer is now my girlfriend after 1 year of up and downs i know that i want her to be my last and i can my future in her so i propose with the help of my brothers..she accept and married,Now me and yerim have awonderfull and handsome child running around our house and that is Kim taerim his name is combination of our name and next i want a girl that can look alike of yerim..Thank you yerim for those up and downs of my life,thank for all sorry that i make you upset sometime like before this..i want to say i love you until the death part us away and wait you happily in heaven..."after he said i burst in tears"wait sorry i fotgot use the tissue because youre a crying baby,turn to you left,open the cabinet in first drawer and wear it i hope you like it"he said and show me his box smile.i follow his instruction and open the drawer to see.....a small sparkling box caught my eyes.i take the box and sit again in the sofa.My slim finger pick apart the box sting tied around the box.

When i open i see......A gold necklace that have a locket.I carefully open the locket to see our picture of taeyung and me in our wedding and in the other side of the locket is our family picture the three of us smiling sheepyly make me smile again in that thought i place the necklace in my neck and call taeyung...

Ringgg.....ringgg

"Hello babe do you like my present?"

"Shut you make me cry..."

"I know you too well youre like a crying baby"

"Will you shut up and come home i want to hugg you"

"Okey im here"

After he said that i hear a car horn outside i open the door and run to teayung hug him like their no tomorrow.."do you like it"he ask and i cry harder"why are you crying shhsss"he said "i dont like it you jerk"after i said that his smile drop and turn into disappointment one"we work hard in this why did jungkoo--"i cut him with a kiss,appasionat one...

I pull and peck him"dont blabbering to much and i love it i love you taeyung"i said and peck him again"i love you too yerim"after he said i hear a boy crying and i remember taerim"omg taerim"i pull out of his embrace and run to the car..

When i open the back sit i see tearim crying"shhh why are you crying"i said while pulling him out"you love appa and you dont love me anymore"he said why we walk to the door why taeyung beside us"yes i love him but i love you the most"after i said he stop crying and hug me"really eomma"i nod i see taeyung pout which is so much cute"why you said you love me"taeyung said nearly crying..

I peck him in the lip"shut up and lets go" we enter..

I will be happy foreever because The Bad Boy In love with me.....

[The End...]