Chapter 8

(Yerims P.O.V)

(3 months later)

Me and BTS always hung out and I keep my distance and ignoring taeyung. which is hard for me.

Today is the day for the contest and I'm gonna miss them all especially Taeyung  but after what I see my hopes go down fastly.But I also wish that he apologies to me and tell me that's only mistake.

Where here infront of the school gate with my crue sinb and jessica unnie.We reach the back of the stage we registered first and continue with our make up in the room.so no one can see us like this.And the contest go on.

"Hello students are you ready for biggest contest in the world"Our principle said earning  a scream front the students.

"okay,okay the first team is The Cheerleaders"principle said.

We see hyuna and other cheerleader/sluts made their way to the stage and start to dancea nd sing.'My Boy" by sistar
.............................
After ten minutes the song stop. thanks god I think my eardrums gonna broke anytime soon because of hyuna's voice.

"Next Bangtan Seonyongdan a.k.a BTS"principle shout and all girls scream like their life depends on it.

bts start to dance 'Not Today.'

...............................

When they finish I clap for them when I know that they can't see it but I'm so proud of them.

"Last but not the least The Nerd Squad"principle said earning a confuse look from the student and we made our way in the stage.

when we're on the stage suddenly someone said "hey bitch what are you doing their,you don't have any talents" and etc.we only smirk at them and the song began.

We walk while jumping when the first sentence of the song started we trow our glass and even our nerdy clothes.let them see the real us,

I do few freezstyle and flip while they doing their.

The song is going the end we dance in chorus and pose when the song end.We bow and made our way to the back stage.I see taeyung his jaw is open wide also the cheerleaders.

"Omg are you yerim from the nerds squad why I didn't know you I always attend your contest I'm your dying fan please sign this"jhope said and giving us a t-shirt to sign.when I finish we made our way to the stage again to see who is the winner but I feel some one is looking at me but I shrug that off.I know I'm beautiful(A/N:shut up,don't fool your self).

"The winner of this year is....."the principle said and we heard a drum roll.

"The nerd squad!!"he shout and when we heard it we start to jumping.the principle will give us the trophy instead but Bts do it.they insist that they will give us the trophy.

 when we reach the back stage I greet them and tell them goodbye but I cant see taeyung so I walk towards the car.

(Taeyung P.O.V)

Is that yerim she's truely beautiful inside and out.I watch her dance damn she dance so professionally.Our group insist that we will give the trophy to them instead of the principle.

I return come from the bathroom to confess yerim my true feeling but when I return I see jungkook nearly crying so I went to him and ask.

"Why are you crying kookie?"and tear roll come from his eyes making me more confuse

"yerim noona!"he said only but I cant understand when rapmon said

"she's leaving in the other side of the world and never come back "and when I hear it I started to run and run until my leg could take.

I see her in the parking lot walking towards the car.I run to her and hug her tightly.

"What are you doing taeyung"she ask

"don't leave. please"i said while crying

"I need too for my dreams"she said and a tear roll coming from her eyes

"no i love you please don't leave me,I know that I was a jerk to you no...no a heartless jerk to you but please forgive me you make me smile for no reason,make me nervous,make me worried and last make me sad please I will change I promise just~just dont leave me"i said while on my knees begging for her not to leave.

"I love you too taeyung but its too late now.I love you from the start even when you are my bully,I forget what pain going in my body seeing you smile and laugh but I'm not the person who make you laugh and show your square shape smile but remember I will always love you taeyung"she said and kiss me.I kiss back and after that

'I Love You Taeyung'

That three words take my whole world crush down......

That three words take my whole world dark......

And that three words......the only thing she left in me.......
.............................................................
Hope you like it-A/N