Chapter 4

(Yerim's P.O.V)

3 days I didn't go to school because of this stupid fever and im thankfull because of it i didn't have to recieve 3 days of beating,And jungkook?he always here every morning he always give me prodige that he cook and everynight he insist giving me notes and assignments so i dont miss anything.And the first night that i have fever i heard a voice said

'"Behalf of Taeyung........... I'm sorry...........I love you and get well soon yerim-sshi'I dont remember much because its blurd or its my imaginations only.

I make my way to the kitchen to see sinb cooking,I just sit in the counter and waiting for the food to serve.

"Why is my little sister cooking"I ask and I see her tense up.when she know that I'm the one who is talking she calmed down and said.

"unnie stop that you make me startled"making me laugh

"Unnieeee!!"she shout and pout..I find it adorable.

"Arraso arraso what are you cooking"I ask after I calm down

"Bacon and eggs your favorite"she said while putting the plate infront of me

"yeheyyyyy!!"i shout like 5 years old child and pick 3 strips of bacon and 2 eggs.

"psst you eat like a fucking gorilla"jessica said in annoyed tone

"whyy I dont want to eat porridge to everyday"I said and pout

"Arraso and are really okey?dont stress your self going to school"sinb said sound like a mother..

"Arraso eomma"i said and giggle making her roll her eyes.

"Faster we'll gonna be late"jessica said.

--------------(skip the lessons because im lazzy^^)

Ringggg

Yes lunch time I stuff my things inside of the bag and made my way to the canteen..

"Anyeong unnie and sinb"i said and put the tray in the table.

"Anyeong"they said in unnison.

"hows your day?" I ask

"Good because jungkook is my seatmate" sinb said while smilling.

"you?"i ask while looking at jessica

"Bad,because jimin keep poking me and I got a fucking detention because of him"she said and roll her eyes.

---------------------------
15 minutes of chatting in pointless conversation.we bid our farewells and made our way to the locker.

While I was walking I feel like someone or something is following me.I look behind but nobody as in no body is their because it early like 30 minutes and all students is in the canteen.I shrug and continue my way to my locker.

I enter my code and pull out the things that I needed for the rest of the day and lock it when i turn..........I see......

Bts(without taeyung)

"H-hello?"I said more like a question.

"Dont be scared with us we're here to apologize"jin said and hung his head low.

"Why?"I ask

"Because we made you fainted that day if we don't agree to beat the shit out of you,you will not gone for nurse office"rapmon said

"Its okey.Friends?"I said and head my hand out for a hand shake

"Friends"but he didn't take my hand but they hug me like I was their long lost little sister.

"From now on you will be our little sister and we're all your big brothers"jimin said while smiling big.

"Jimin you got no jams"rapmon said making us laugh and jimin blush

"Okay okay let's go.Dosaeng do you want us to accompany you"yoongi ask.

"Ani,I would love too but I want peace so byeee"i said and run towards the rooftop.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my mistakes.Hope you like it~A/N