Chapter 10 - 3rd POV

A/N: 

Hey guys!! Woo-hoo! 

Ten Chapters of FS already!! Haha I've got the story completed so uploads would be more frequently now! 

Btw, we have a wedding on progress!! :D & a pregnancy!? Well, I know how the story will go but you don't so please comment & vote if you like this story & I'll upload! Another thing, I wrote this story in like eight grade (My first year of actually speaking English since English is not my first language) so the writing sucks & I won't be editing that until the story is finished! 

Here's chapter 10 & I hope you guys enjoy it!!

Side cover by @BrokenLullaby! Amazing!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 

3rd POV: 

“Mom, I need to see her. She’s my world.” The young woman replied. 

They were outside Mrs. Taylor’s mansion, having an argument. 

 “She was never your world, Nina. You left her to me when she was a baby. How can she be your world? You never loved her!” Mrs. Taylor replied, sounding frustrated and angry. 

“But I want to talk to her and ask her to forgive me.” 

“Dear, I love you because you are my daughter and I will let you stay here as long as you need to but she’s not here. She’s with her father.” The young woman’s mouth fell open, “Her real father, Nina. Your secret is tearing her apart. Her true love turned out to be her half-brother and she still hasn’t healed from the pain it caused her.” 

“How could you let her go to THEM!? They hate our family, mom! They could be abusing her and you wouldn’t know!” Nina yelled. 

“I don’t want to fight with you over your daughter, Nina, but her dad has custody of her now.” 

“What!? How the hell did he get custody of her!?” She cried. 

“He is an important figure these days and he can do anything he wants.” Mrs. Taylor replied. 

“I want to talk to her, mom. Can you get her to come talk to me?” Nina said sounding hopeful yet afraid. 

“I’ll try but she might not want to come.” 

“Please try. I want to see how she looks and how she is. She's my daughter, my only reason to be here.” 

“Do you know her name, Nina?” 

“No. What is it?” 

“Natalie Taylor.” 

************************** 

The next day, Mrs. Taylor was standing outside the Richwood’s mansion. She rang the doorbell and Kelly opened it. 

Kelly smiled and greeted, “Hello, Mrs. Taylor. Come in and I’ll get Nat for you.” 

Mrs. Taylor smiled and asked, “Can I see Dan first?” 

Kelly nodded and let Mrs. Taylor in. She closed the door and guided Nat’s grans to the living room. 

“You may wait here and I’ll go ask Mr. Richwood.” Nat’s grans nodded and Kelly went to Dan’s office. 

She knocked on the door and Dan answered, “Come in.” 

She went in and said, “Sir, Mrs. Taylor wants to see you.” 

“Thank you, Kelly. Tell her that I’ll be there in a few minutes.” 

Kelly nodded and went back to the living room. 

“Mr. Richwood will be here in a few minutes, Mrs. Taylor. May I offer you something to drink?” Kelly said. 

“No, Kelly. Thank you.” Mrs. Taylor replied. 

Kelly nodded and left to give her boss privacy with his visitor. 

“Hello, Noelle. How may I help you?” Dan said as he entered the living room. 

Noelle, Mrs. Taylor, stood up and said, “Dan, Nina’s back.” 

“What? How…why…since when?” Dan stuttered. 

“She came to the mansion yesterday and wanted to see Nat.” Noelle replied. 

“But I though you said that she…didn’t want anything to do with Nat after she left?” Dan asked. 

“She told me that when she left seventeen years ago and I don’t know what changed her mind.” 

“When does she want to see Nat?” 

“Soon, I don’t know why.” 

“Okay. Jenna and I’ll talk to her and see what happens.” 

“Thank you, Dan.” Dan nodded but inside, he was…feeling sick? Why? 

******************* 

Jenna was walking out of the mall with Fanny when she bumped into two women.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized, giving the woman an apologetic smile. 

“Jenna?” One of them asked. The long rich blond hair color one. She was tall, slender, beautiful, green eye color and very young looking. 

Jenna asked, “Do I know you?” 

“Nina Taylor.” The woman replied. 

Jenna froze, she was back? Her sworn enemy? Who she thought was dead?  

The black hair women said, “Hello. I’m Brie.” 

Jenna asked, “Nina!? What the hell are you doing here!?” 

“I’m back for my daughter, Jenna. You’ve made her life miserable and I swear that you will pay for everything you’ve done.” Nina replied. 

“I’ve done nothing to your family, Nina! All I’ve done was be nice to them! I even let MY son hang out with YOUR daughter before they BOTH were told that they were half-brothers!” Jenna snapped. 

Fanny, a tall, short blond hair woman with brown eyes said, “Nina Taylor, what are you doing here? You were supposed to be gone!” 

“That’s what you two wanted but I’m back and I’m not letting you tear my family apart again. You destroyed my life, Jenna. You took Dan from me and threatened me if I didn’t leave him. You know the truth as much as I do and, if you don’t tell Nat and Evan, I will tell them myself!” Nina snapped. 

“Nat is already engaged and you can’t do anything to stop her. She hates you, Nina. Get over it. Nat has no family and she made it clear. Even Mrs. Taylor knows that. Everyone knows that your daughter hates you. For her, you are dead!” Jenna growled then she walked away with Fanny, huffing. 

“She hates me, Brie. Nat hates me.” Nina muttered. 

Brie said, “You don’t know that, yet, Nina. Let’s go back to your mom’s mansion so you can rest for a while. Nat might’ve thought that she hates you but that hate won’t last long when she sees you. You have to tell her what happened between you and Dan. You can’t bury the past without letting the truth come out first. Call Jake and tell him to come and help you out.” 

Nina said, “Jake can help but he’s all the way in Europe.” 

“He loves you, Nina. It won’t matter where he’s at, he will come and help you out.” 

“I’ll call him when we get back at the mansion. Let’s go.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Nina, Brie, Jenna, & Fanny met!! Well, who's Nina? The answer is obvious but she's here!! Now, why did she leave?

Questions, answers, confusion?!! Comment & Vote & you'll find out soon!!

Oh, what did you guys think of Jenna's & Nina's conversation? Who's Jake by the way?

Dun, dun, dunnnn!!!

-Ciao!!