Chapter 6

Hey guys!! How are you?

Anyways, here's chapter 6 of Family Secrets and, hopefully, you won't hate me at the end of this chapter!!! (just saying)

Please, vote, comment, like, whatever floats your boat!!

P.S: I know it may seem a little fast but the pace is the pace I had planned it to go and it's NOT coming to an end yet. There's still A LOT of things left unsettled.

Anyways, ENJOY!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat's POV:

On Tuesday, I didn’t go to school; I stayed in my room all day. How crazy they looked when they saw me the night before. They actually believed that I got into a fight with that Hannah chick.

Wow.

All the make-up I wasted to put those small scratches on my neck and cheek was worth it. The drinking was just two beers and I put eye drops in my eyes to make them look as if I were crying. I’m so good. Haha. Screw them.

What can I say? I'm a professional.

During dinner, I made the same excuse to not stay. I said that I had a meeting which was partially true. I made different excuses for two whole weeks and they bought it. But, on the third week, my excuses were ruined. I couldn’t escape anymore. Dan didn’t even want me to try out for cheerleader but I did and I got in.

Vicky, Gaby, and Kim were so happy. Connor asked me out and I accepted him. He was my official boyfriend, but I still felt something for Evan knowing it's wrong that’s why I made excuses to never be there for dinner.

Evan was my half-damn-brother and I fell in love with him without knowing it. I needed to get my thoughts together and think straight because being in love with your half brother is just so damn gross.

It was a Friday, I just came back from cheerleading practice and I saw Allison’s car in the garage. I was so happy because we hardly saw each other for two whole weeks. There were two other cars but I didn’t care, I just wanted to see my best friend.

I got off my car and ran inside the mansion with a smile on my face but stopped when I noticed that Allison wasn’t the only one there.

My grans was there as well. Hannah was sitting next to Evan. I guess they were dating or something. When she saw me, she smiled wickedly and I glared.

I ran to Allison, hugged her and said, “Where the hell have you been? I tried to keep in contact but I couldn’t reach your cell!”

She hugged me back, smiled and said, “My damn phone broke. I got a new one yesterday.”

I pulled away, “Oh. Well, I need it. There are some things we need to talk about.”

“Nice. Any boyfriend?” I nodded and bit my lower lip, “Don’t worry. We’ll talk later.”

I hugged my grans tight and she said, “God, Natalia. You’re going to shattered me into tiny pieces if you keep squishing me.”

I pulled away and smile sheepishly, “Sorry, grans. I missed you and Allison so much. Do I get to come home with you, now?” I flashed my innocent smile and she laughed.

I loved my grans like a mother.

“So, she’s finally home.” Jenna said as she entered the living room. She looked at Hannah, “Um, who are you?”

Evan stood up and said, “Sorry, I forgot to introduce. This is Hannah, my girlfriend.”

He looked at me but I didn’t give away any emotion that I felt, I simply smiled and said, “Congratulations, bro. You hurt my brother, Hannah, and I will truly take you to the hospital in the worst way possible.”