Chapter 9

A/N: 

Hey guys! How are you? Well, I'm good too. Thanks! lol 

Anyways, here's chapter 9 of Family Secrets for you guys!! I really hope you enjoy it even though it might be a little boring but keep reading!!

WARNING: You might find this chapter confusing a little due to the POV changes that occur drastically throughout the chapter but I think it'll make sense since I have the characters name before the POV change.

Hope that clears it up & keep reading!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan's POV: 

School year was going so fast before we knew it, it was Spring break. But, before break, Hannah told me that she was pregnant and that the baby was mines. It hit me really hard because I never wanted a kid at 17. Maybe older but not yet. Nat was bringing her boyfriend home for our parents to meet, first day of our break. She was so beautiful and I loved her too much to let her go. 

We were waiting in the living room for her to come back from going to pick up her boyfriend. 

Nat's POV: 

I smiled when I saw Connor waiting outside his house. It wasn’t a big house but it wasn’t small either. Just medium and very pretty. 

He hugged me and whispered, “I was starting to miss you, Nat.” 

I laughed and replied, “I was, too. So,” I pulled away from the hug and looked at him, “why did you want me to meet you before we go?” 

“Close your eyes and don’t open them until I tell you to, okay?” 

“Okay,” I smiled, closing my eyes tightly and waited for him to tell me to open them. I could still feel his hands on mines but I didn’t know what he was doing. 

“Okay, when you open your eyes, look down.” I opened my eyes, looked down and gasped. 

Evan's POV: 

“What is taking her so long?” Dad asked. 

Mom rubbed his back and said, “Maybe she got stuck in traffic or something, honey. Don’t worry, she’ll be fine.” 

"Before she gets here, can you two tell me why you are so eager to meet the guy?” I asked. 

"I’m not letting him hurt her. First time was bad enough and it’s not happening again," Dad replied. 

“Makes sense to me. I was planning on talking to you guys, too. But, I’ll wait until next week.” 

“Why don’t you tell us while we wait for her?” Mom asked. 

I shook my head, “No, it’s kind of important, mom. And I don’t want to ruin the night for Nat. Next week, I’ll tell you.” 

“Okay. And, please let it be something good.” 

We will have to wait and see.

Damn, my life is totally fucked up now. 

Nat's POV: 

“Connor, you…” I trailed off and stared him. He was on his knees, holding my hand, and holding a small red box on his hand. 

“Will you marry me, Natalie Taylor?”