Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys!!! Here's Ch. 3 of FS and please don't forget to comment, vote, like!!! Thanks & SO sorry for the delay!! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat's POV:

"Hi, Nat. I'm here to talk to you about your relationship with my son." He said. He looked nothing like the jerk. He had brownish hair, blue eyes and, at his age, he still looked handsome...? Okayyyy....

I snapped, "I don't want to talk to you or my past relationship with your son!"

Grans warned, "Nat. Careful." My grans had light blackish hair color with hints of gray, a woman in her late 50's. She had brown eye colors and sometimes I wondered if my real mother looked like her. I mean, I grew up hating my mother because she left me when I was a baby but still, she gave me birth.

I sat down and said, "Talk. I don't have all day, you know."

He sighed, sat back down and said, "What happened between you and Evan is very difficult to explain and I hope you forgive me." I looked at him, confused, "I was 15 when I met your mother. She was a beautiful woman, both from outside and inside. I fell in love with her and we had a two year relationship. After two years, we started getting into sexual relationship. But I made a mistake and got involved with Evan's mom when people told that your mom cheated on me. I believed those who told me and I left your mother. I saw her six months after our last relationship and she was pregnant but engaged at the same time. I tried to forget her but I never could. Evan's mom got pregnant, too, and I was the father so I stayed with them and left your mom alone with her fiancée. I never knew you were my daughter, Nat..."

I stood up and yelled, "WHAT!?"

"You're Evan's half-sister that's why your relationship had to come to an end. I'm sorry."

"No, that can't be true!" I looked at grans, tears rolling down my cheek, "Tell me this is not true! Tell me that Evan is not my half-brother! Tell me!!!"

She said, "It's true, Nat. You are related to him and you have to learn to cooperate with his family so Mr. Richwood will take you to live with them."

I said, "I can't. I'm sorry but I can't. I need my space. Send me somewhere that's not here. Send me anywhere else but here."

"I'm sorry, Nat. But, I can't. Your dad has custody of you, now and I can't send you away without his permission."

"F***my life, then!" And I stalked off.

Evan's POV:

I got home and my dad was in his office. I knocked on the door and he said, "Come in." I went in and sat down on an arm chair across from him.

I asked, "Kelly said you wanted to see me?" Kelly was the house maid.

He nodded and said, "Yes, son. I talked to Nat yesterday about your break up with her and she didn't take it very well."

"And?"

"She's moving in here on Saturday and I want to give her a welcome surprise. Also, I want her to have her own space. She doesn't want to have any contact with you, I'm sorry. And, she wants to switch schools, I had to agree." I stared at him in shock. My dad is bringing Nat to live here and cooperate with my family?

I said, "Dad, you can't do that!"

"Why can't I, Evan? You are both part of my family and I want it that way."

"Just keep her away from me. Please? I love her too much to have her close to me."

"You can't love your half-sister, Evan!" He snapped.

"But I do! You and mom didn't do anything to stop me from loving her! One of you knew the truth but you let me fall heads over heels for her!" I yelled and I stormed out of his office.

I saw my mom on my way to my room and she asked, "Evan, are you okay?"

She was very pretty, black hair, blue eyes, and an amazing mom even though she and my dad always fought and, like I mentioned earlier, were at each other's throats.

I said, "Yes, I'm fine, mom. Are you going out?"

"Yes, honey. I'm going out with Fanny." Fanny was her best friend from high school or something like that.

"Oh. Okay. Have fun. I'll see you later." She smiled and left. I headed upstairs and inside my room and slammed the door close. I couldn't live under the same roof with Nat.

I loved her way too much to resist or ignore her presence. She was my world and now I had to learn to live on my own with someone that's not her, someone that I would never and could never love. Someone that I could end up hurting. I just couldn't. How could I face her during dinner knowing that I loved her? How could I see her around the mansion knowing that she could never be mine? How long would it take me to think of her and accept her as a sister? How long would it take me to find someone to love like I loved her? What would my life be like without her?

I had too many questions but no answers. She had the answers because she was my first love, my life, my world. She was my everything and I vowed to never hurt her but I did. I broke my vow because of our parents' lies and secrets. My life would and could never be the same without her. Never. Not in a million years.

**********************************************************************

A/N: Again, I'm so sorry but this time because this chapt. is super short lol

I'll try to upload ASAP or as soon as I get at least ten votes from this chapt. if you think I deserve!!

Thanks!!

P.S:

Please check out: http://www.wattpad.com/story/926493-tiara by keepmeasecret.

Thanks!! Again. :))