Chapter 8

A/N:

I've got nothing to say, really.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat's POV:

“Miss Wesley.” I said as I reached her.

She looked at me and said, “Yes, Nat. What is it?”

“I want to compete with Hannah?”

“Nat, you are sick and Mr. Richwood doesn’t want you to compete.” She replied.

“I’m not sick, Miss W. I’m pretending sick because I didn’t want to come to school today.”

“But…”

“I used to go here and I didn’t want to come back. It brings back memories. Please let me compete against her.”

“Are you sure that you are not sick?” I nodded, “Okay, I’ll have to take out either Leila or Sera. Why don’t you ask them to see if one of them agrees to give you their place?”

I asked, “Who has Hannah?”

“Sera.” I nodded and walked to Sera.

When she saw me, she smiled and said, “I thought you were sick, Nat.”

“I was pretending because I didn’t want to come back here. Hey, would mind giving me your place for the competition? I really want to beat the girl that you are supposed to compete.”

She smiled and said, “Because you are a better dancer than me, sure.”

“Thank you, Sera.” She smiled and I headed back to Miss W, “Sera would give me her place.”

Miss W said, “Okay. You are last. After Leila.”

I nodded and went to the bathroom. I fixed my outfit and untied my hair letting it hang loose around my shoulders. I muttered, ‘let’s see who wins, Hannah’. I stretched my hands and legs and went back to the gym. Leila just finished competing with Alicia when I got back to the gym.

Miss W nodded at me, and Mrs. Becquer said, “Our last competitors are Hannah and…Natalie.” Silence, “Let’s give it up for them.” They applauded and whistled. I noticed the shocking expression on Hannah’s face as she stepped up.

I said, “Hi, Hannah. Long time to see.”

She faked a smile and said, “Hi, sister-in-law.”

I offered my hand to her, “Good luck. You need it.”

She shook my hand fast and snapped, “I don’t need any luck from you!”

“Ouch. I promise that you will need it. I wish you luck.”

She bit her lower lip and nodded. DJ got us falling in love again by Usher came on. She started dancing and I watched her with a wicked smile on my lips. She moved this side and that side. Front and backwards.

After a few seconds, I took a deep breath and moved my hips first. Then I moved my whole body like a snake, I flipped backwards and landed perfectly. I felt like heaven. No noise, no distraction, nothing.

I closed my eyes and did the sexy hip wind, followed by shaking my body slowly down, and back to moving like a snake. I did whip my head to the left and right. At the end, I did the knee slide and ended up with my head backwards.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was being watch by everyone who were in pure shock. Suddenly, the room burst out into screams, whistles and people yelling my name. I stood up and found Hannah staring at me, her mouth hanging open and her eyes rolling around on the floor.

I smirked, trying to get my breath back to normal, and said, “I told you that you would need it.” I shrugged, turned around and headed back with my squad.

I high five them and we heard who the winner was. Us!

Mrs. Becquer said, “Well, we have West High as the winners. Good job, students. Now, let’s party until school is over.”

The music came on loud and we started dancing. Connor came to me with a wide smile on his face and said, “Congratulations, Nat and girls.” He looked at everyone and back at me, “You need to teach the girls how to dance.”

He kissed me and I said, “I know, Connor.”

“And I thought you were sick?” He asked.

“I was pretending sick.” I said as I pulled away from him, “I’ll be back in a minute.” He nodded and I headed to the restroom. The SH cheerleaders were all there. All of them blaming Hannah for their loss.

“You know that the whores dance like that!” She snapped. I watched them but they couldn’t see me, yet.

Allison slapped her and yelled, “Nat is not a whore! You are one because you went and slept with her ex who turns out to be her half-brother! And, now you’re telling everyone that you’re fucking pregnant and that he’s the father!” Hannah walked to the door but stopped when she saw me, an evil smile forming on her lips.

She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her wrist and pushed her back inside, I asked, “What the hell do you think you’re doing!? Ruining Evan’s life!? And how the hell would you know if I were a whore!?”

She said, “Evan is mines now and no one will take him away from me. I’m not ruining his life; I’m giving it to him. And, every girl that dances like you danced in there is a whore.”

I slapped her really hard making her fall on the floor and ran out of the restroom, the tears rolling down my cheek but I wiped them away. I bumped into Evan and the football players as I was heading out of the school.

When he saw my face, he asked, “Nat? Are you okay?” Hell I am!

I glared at him and pushed him out of the way. I could feel their gaze behind me but I didn’t care. All I cared about was Evan. I lost him. He was going to be a dad and I could never be with him.

Too much pain and hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Vote, comment, fan!

Until next time <3

:)

P.S:

If you guys don't mind, can you check out a story of mines on my other account.

Here's the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1463965-can%27t-move-on-a-short-story

Thanks!

<3

                                        - RebelGirl2/Luzy

                                                    :)