Chapter 7

A/N: 

Hey everyone!! 

I know that I said that the previous chapter was the last one until summer BUT (there's always a but lol) I said MIGHT because I wasn't sure so I'm uploading a chapter today. Feels like forever since I uploaded even though it was what? May 11, I think. 

Anyways, honestly, I (myself) hate this chapter because it's really crappy and nothing much happens so I'll just throw it out there! Enjoy!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Nat's POV: 

A week after Vicky, Gaby, Kim and I went to the club, the pep rally was supposed to take place at Silver High.

The night before, I planned my fake sickness. Then, in the morning I woke up pretending like I had a headache, not what I was expecting to do but whatever. I didn’t want to go school but Dan send me anyways and talked to my cheerleader coach, Miss Wesley and told her to not let me participate in the squad for the competition because of my ‘sickness’ and she agreed.

We went to Silver High on the extracurricular activity bus, both the cheerleader’s and football players because we weren't allowed to take our car. I was sitting next to Connor, my head on his shoulder. Vicky, Gaby, and Kim were sitting with Will, and Josh.

Connor whispered, “Are feeling okay?” I nodded, “If you need anything, call me. I have my cell phone.”

I looked at him, smiled and said, “Thank you, Connor. You are the best.” He smiled and touched my cheeks.

We reached the school and the driver parked at the bus loop. Miss Wesley and Mr. Harper stood up and Mr. Harper said, “Okay, guys and girls. Football players will go to the gym first, followed by the cheerleaders.”

He and Miss Wesley would make a great couple. She was very pretty and he was handsome. Both young and single. Mmm, why not?

Miss Wesley said, “Okay, we gotta move fast.” She looked at me, “You will lead the cheerleaders inside and you’ll sit down afterwards.” I nodded, “Okay, football players. Let’s go.”

“Go, eagles!” The cheerleaders screamed.

The football players got off the bus and followed Mr. Harper inside. After they all got off, I followed with the cheerleaders behind me. I was wearing the red cheerleading outfit, my hair tied up in a ponytail. A red skirt, red shirt that didn’t cover your belly which sucks by the way. It had an eagle in the back and West High was printed in black at the front of it.

We entered the huge gym, which combining four master bedrooms couldn’t match how big it was. It was like one fourth of the school. I saw Allison on the other side of the gym talking to some of the football players. She was dressed in her blue lined yellow skirt and the blue lined yellow long sleeve cheerleading shirt they are supposed to wear and her shoes. Her shirt had SH in the middle. Her hair was tied in a ponytail.

When she saw me, her eyes widened, I grabbed the jacket from Miss Wesley’s hand, wrapped it around me and sat down on the bleachers. The skirt showed too much skin.

I took out my cell phone and texted her.

Nat: Don’t worry, I’m pretending sick and I’m not competing against you guys.

Allison: I thought you said you weren’t coming? What happened?

Nat: Evan’s dad made me come.

Allison: You still don’t call him ‘dad’?

Nat: Hell no! I don’t have a father and you know that!

Allison: I’m sorry for mentioning it.

Nat: Don’t worry. Get there and kick a** haha jk

Allison: Will do, Nat.

Nat: Sure! So, why are we in the gym and not outside?

Allison: There’s going to be the cheerleader competition and a party with music.

Nat: What?

Allison: There will be a football game at the end of the year.

Nat: Great! Thank you, girl!

Allison: You are welcome. I have to go. I’ll talk to you later.

Nat: Okay

Allison: Ok.

After everyone from both schools were inside the gym, the speaker came on and the principal of Silver High started speaking. Her voice was so loud; it started hurting my ears and actually gives me a real headache.

She said, “Good morning, students. Today we will have a competition between the cheerleaders from both schools and see who wins. Silver High or West High!?”

“Silver High!!” The students from SH screamed.

“West High!!!” The students from my school screamed. They were very loud which made me proud of them....then I laughed at my own stupidity. Me? Proud? Not a chance.

Mrs. Becquer went on, “West High has one of our best cheerleaders on their side now but we still have the second best cheerleader with us. Now, let’s introduce the cheerleaders from Silver High…” She looked at a clipboard she was carrying, “Allison, the cheerleader captain.” Allison stepped out of the crowd and in the middle of the gym. She did a flip and the whistles were given to her. Mrs. Becquer went down the list, introducing another eight girls including Hannah and her friend Alicia.

Mrs. Becquer handed the microphone to Miss Wesley and Miss W took it. She said, “Hello, Silver High. I’m the cheerleader coach over at West High and I will introduce my cheerleaders to you. First, we have the captain, she is…Natalie.”

I took off the jacket and headed to the middle of the gym. I moved my body slightly and did a flip. I landed perfectly; there were whistles and screams from both schools. I stood next to Allison, representing West High as my school and her representing Silver High.

“Miss Taylor is sick and cannot compete today so, in her absence, we will have Vicky.” Vicky stepped up, did a flip, twirl and stood next to me. She went down the list calling Kim, Gaby and the other girls. When she finished, I went back to the bleachers and sat down.

The teachers put some kind of music and called the captains in the middle of the room. Ally and Vicky stepped up. The music came on and they started dancing. I saw the way Hannah was looking at me, as if she wanted to kill me and it was getting on my nerves. 

When they finished, I send Ally a message, telling her my plan, she replied with an answer and I went to talk to Miss Wesley. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: 

Short, crappy chapter, I know!!! BUT, since I'm a cool person, I'll give you a little insight of the next chapter!! 

Here you go: 

She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her wrist and pushed her back inside, I asked, “What the hell do you think you’re doing!? Ruining Evan’s life!? And how the hell would you know if I were a whore!?”

She said, “Evan is mines now and no one will take him away from me. I’m not ruining his life; I’m giving it to him. And, every girl that dances like you danced in there is a whore.” 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

So, TADA!! haha 

Vote! 

Comment!! 

Fan!!! 

Until then...... 

                                  See you next time!!!