Chapter Eleven

Recap:

“Sondra... but she’s...” Beau looked so confused. 

“My ex, yes she is.” Jai said, never quite looking me in the eye.

“Why would you be there?” I questioned, resting my gaze on Jai, our eyes met, and he answered my question.

“We were hooking up.” His voice was cold, my eyes welled up, and I swear my heart broke.

“No Jai, but you’re still a virgin...” Beau said, still looking confused.

“Well, not anymore.” He answered, his eyes locked with mine.

“Jai?" I asked shakily, "We’re over.”

~End of Recap~

His smile was instantly wiped off of his face, regret clear in his eyes, "But... Alex, I-" I cut him off.

"Right, you cheated on me, without even giving it a second thought. And there is no taking that back Jai." I stated, my eyes tearing up, "You have to realize that there are consequences to your actions. You hurt me, and you lost me."

"No, Alex! I-" He started making a grab for my hand. I pulled away, and took a step back, "Get away from me." I yelled, cutting him off, "I never want to see you again!"

I looked at my ex-boyfriend one more time, and I left, muttering a goodbye to Beau on my way out. When I finally reached the sidewalk, I was fighting back sobs. Eventually I got to my house, and ran straight upstairs, thankful that my parents took Niall on a trip for his birthday, I finally got to my room, and I jumped onto the bed, and just let the tears fall freely.

I cried myself to sleep, and when I woke up, it was pitch black outside. I got up, wiping fresh tears off of my face, I must've been crying in my sleep. I walked over to my stereo and I put my iPhone in, blaring songs from Secondhand Serenade... 'Is There Anybody Out There' came on, and I walked back over to my bed, and flopped down once more.

Why did he have to do this to me?! Why me? He knew that I love him, he knew that I didn't kiss Luke back, and that I don't want Luke, I want him, didn't he?

Luke... Luke was nice to me, well when he wasn't trying to rip Jai and I apart... and he at least wouldn't cheat on me...

I got up once more, and walked over to my phone, I stopped the depressing music, and looked through my contacts until I found who I was looking for: Luke. I hit the call button, and listened to the ringing, until his familiar voice came through the other end of the line.

'Hey Alex... I'm really sorry about what happened earlier... I didn't mean it, I really didn't...'

"Luke... do you want to come over?"

* ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * * ** *

Beau's P.O.V

Alex stormed off, slamming the door behind her. I couldn't blame her though, Jai is was being, and still is being a real dickhead.

"Jai! What the fuck?! You know she loves you, and you know that Luke was practically raping her, and she was doing all that she could to get him off of her, hell she kneed him in the balls!" I screamed at him.

"Beau, I-" He started, but I cut him off.

"No, she's right, you have to learn that your actions have consequences! You broke her heart, and if you couldn't see that then you really are the worst 'boyfriend' a girl could have!" I screamed in his face, my face getting red from anger.

"BEAU! LET ME SPEAK!" Jai screamed back, he looked like he was hurting, he deserves it. He hurt Alex so much more... I just stared back at him, waiting for him to talk.

"I wasn't actually with Sondra! I was at James' house!" Jai continued, my face turned into one of shock for a split second, then I realized he could easily be lying to me. 

"Show me proof." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Fine, remember that Sondra moved to America two years ago?" He said, standing up, and looking me in the eye.

"Yes, but she could be back visiting." I stated.

"Do we have to talk to James?" He asked, angrily.

"Yes. How will I know that he isn't lying?" I asked as Jai pulled his phone out of his back pocket.

"Would James lie to you?" He asked me.

"Well if you were there earlier, then yes he would. Because when we were looking for you, and we called James, he said that he hasn't seen you recently." I said, realizing that James did sound like he was lying when we talked to him earlier today...

"Well he did lie then." Jai said, putting the phone on speaker, and waiting for it to stop ringing.

James picked up almost immediately, 'Hey Jai, how'd it go with Alex? You didn't tell her what you were planning on telling her, right? It really wasn't her fault...' James trailed off, oblivious to the fact I was there.

"Hi James." I said, alerting him I was there, what he had just said was all the proof I needed.

"Is that enough proof for you, Beau?" Jai asked me in his 'I told you so' voice.

"Yeah... but good luck getting Alex to believe you..." I trailed off, realizing that there was probably no hope for Jai and Alex's relationship.

'Uh.. guys? Still here.' James said, Jai lifted his finger, and ended the call.

"That's exactly why you are going to tell her."

__________________________________________________________________

*Please read author's note*

HEEYYY PEOPLE!!! Sorry it's so short and crappy :/ and sorry I haven't updated for like... ever! 

Please comment and vote, tell me if you think that Alex and Jai are going to get back together, or if Alex will not believe Jai, or Beau, and get with Luke! And sorry if there are any mistakes in it! 

     - M

P.S 

I don't want to be one of those people who wont update until a certain amount of votes and comments, but so far 190 of you have read it, and I have six votes, and nine comments, which half of the comments are mine... but I know that I can get at least ten more votes and a few more comments.

If it takes too long, I will update, because it isn't fair to the people who are waiting for it, and they shouldn't have to wait because other people refuse to vote or comment. Thank you to all who voted, and commented, the next chapter is dedicated to all of you, even though I can only dedicate to one person, it's in spirit. If that makes any sense... 

P.S.S 

Okay, I am officially pissed off now. This chapter now has 270 reads, yet has only gone up two votes, and has 13 comments, which half of the comments are STILL mine. Thank you all who have voted, and commented. Please, if you are reading this, vote and comment, and again, if it takes too long I will update, because it is not fair to the people who have been waiting. But please, don't wait for it to be too long, and just vote/comment so I can put more up faster.