Why Me? (Janoskians fanfic)

I looked up at my best friend through my long eyelashes.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I said so." He grinned at me.

"Jai!" I whined.

"Alex!" He whined back trying to imitate my voice. By the way he failed horribly.

"C'mon! I want to meet some of your fans!" I said giving him my puppy dog face.

"Why? All you're gonna get is hate for knowing me." He answered me, clearly my puppy dog face wasn't working...

"Luke has let me in the past..." I said sadly looking down at the floor.

"Alex..." He trailed off. I looked up at him, widening my bright green eyes, giving him my puppy dog face again. "Ugh. Fine, but when you get death threats don't come running to me." He rolled his eyes at me and turned on the computer.

"Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squealed and turned to the computer.

* ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** *

"Well that was fun." Jai said, then added in a whisper, "He said in a sarcastic voice."

"Haha. I'm hungry... make me foooooood!" I said yanking on his elbow.

"Fine, what do you want?" He said walking over to the refrigerator.

"Ummmmmmmm... I don't know... surprise me." I said lifting myself onto the counter. I started swinging my legs.

I could see someone walking down the stairs, "Hey Alex, what are you doing here so early?" Beau said, rubbing his eyes.

"Hi Beau, and you do realize that is one pm... right?" I said to him rolling my eyes.

"What? It is? Oh. Well I'm not waking Luke up." He said looking between Jai and I.

"NOT IT!" Jai and I yelled at the exact same time. Both of our hands flew to our noses.

"You're it!" Jai yelled at me.

"Aww why?" I pouted at him.

"I said 'not it' first and he won't throw anything at you..." He said trailing off, I just stared at him.

"First we said 'not it' at the exact same time, and second, how are you so sure that he won't throw anything at me?"

"Well... I'm not... but if I went in there I would definitely get something thrown at me..." He said shoving me towards the stairs, and the twins room.

I glared at Jai and silently opened the door. I walked in and looked at Luke. He was laying on his stomach and was entangled with his pillow and blankets. He looked adorable laying there, he was actually quite cute. Wait, no, I can't think like that. He's my best friend's twin brother. My best friend that I might have feelings for. No. I can't think like this about either one of them. I heard someone fart. Way to ruin the moment Luke.

"Luke? Luke! Wake up!" I whispered at him. He groaned and rolled over. I shook his arm and he turned his head and glared at me. He sat up and hopped off his bed. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine.

"Luke? What are you doing?" I said, my voice muffled by his chest.

He pulled back from me and looked at me for a moment and walked out the door, I stood there like an idiot for a moment before following him downstairs.

Luke was sitting on the couch with Beau and Jai was in the kitchen on his laptop. I walked over to the second couch and plopped down. I pulled my iPhone out of my back pocket and texted my best friend from Ireland. Yes, I'm from Ireland, I moved to Australia when I was fourteen.

to Alannah:
Hey! I haven't talked to you for so long! What's up?

I hit the send button and waited. Luke grabbed the t.v. remote from the coffee table and turned the t.v. on. He switched the channel to Cold Case. They were investigating a death that was ruled an accident. It was at the circus and was about the 'Human Butterfly'. Of course it turned out to be her best friend that killed her.

from Alannah:
Hey! I miss you. I'm just hangin' with Breandan. Hbu?

to Alannah:
Cool, are you guys FINALLY together? I'm over at the Brooks' house, with Jai, Luke and Beau

I sent it, and looked back up at the t.v.

"Who ya textin'?" Jai asked, walking into the room and sitting down next to me. He slung his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

"Alannah." I replied looking up at him, then back to the screen.

"Okay, whataya wanna do?" He asked.

"Umm I think that we are good just watching t.v. and being lazy..." I said with a smile playing on my lips.

"C'mon! Lets go out for ice cream or something! Please?" Jai said sliding of the couch and kneeling down on the floor in front of me, holding my hand.

I rolled my eyes, but no one could say no to a face like that. I pulled my phone out and texted Alannah that I had to go and that I would text her later.

"Ugh. Fine. You know that I can't say no to that face. Anyone wanna come with?" I said looking away from Jai and at Luke and Beau.

"No thanks, can you get me some though?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, what kind do you want?" I said standing up and stretching.

"Ummm.... hmmmm..... surprise me." Luke said looking back at the screen.

"'Kay. See you guys in a bit." I said while Jai was practically dragging me out of the house.

We started walking to the nearest ice cream shop. When we got there I ordered cookie dough ice cream and Jai got the same. When we were walking back Jai shoved the last bit of ice cream in my face.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I yelled at him laughing.

"Nothing." He said giggling.

The last couple bites of my ice cream had melted so I poured it down the back of his shirt.

"AHHH! COLD COLD COLD!" He screamed jumping around like a five year old girl.

"Hahahahah!" I was practically rolling on the ground with laughter.

Jai took Luke's ice cream and flung it at me. A huge glob of it landed on my nose, I pulled it off and threw it back at him, it landed in his hair. A couple cars drove past us and we got many strange looks before we finally reached his house.

We walked through the door giggling.

"What the hell happened to you two?!" Luke yelled at us. "And more importantly, where is my ice cream?!"

"Ummm... it's kinda... ummm... in our hair..." Jai answered.

"Aww c'mon you two!" Luke said and started fake crying.

"What happened to Beau?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh, he went out somewhere." Luke replied. "You guys should probably get changed."

"Okay, Alex you can borrow some of my clothes." Jai said running up stairs. I followed him into his room.

"Here." He said throwing some sweatpants and an old T - Shirt at me. I took my shirt and pants off and put the warm clean clothes on.

Jai just stared at me.

"What? It's not like you've never seen me in my underwear before." I said shrugging.

He stopped looking at me and took his shirt and pants off. He was standing there in his boxers, searching his room for his other pair of sweatpants. He finally found them and put them on, then grabbed a T - Shirt and threw that on to.

"Lets go back downstairs." I said and started walking to the door.

"Umm, Alex?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah?" I said turning to face him.

"Ummm -" He was cut off by Luke yelling up to us to get our asses downstairs because he was bored by himself.

Jai looked back at me then grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door and back to Luke.