I'm the Demon's Angel

Book Title: I'm the Demon's Angel

 By: GreenleeH

 Summary: Slowly, I cowered away from him taking each step at a time. Inch by inch until my back hit the wall with a light Bump.

 His arms were at my sides within arm’s length as he trapped me meanwhile, I could feel him burning holes into my skin.

 “What are you doing?” He spoke with a harsh tone, but there was a hint of concern that I noticed when he wavered.

 “… I’m going to go call Kris to pick me up.” I responded with a my sleepy voice because I hadn’t spoken a word since I had woken up.

 Carmen clenched his hands in anger, “Who is this Kris?”

 I realized that Kris sounded like a guy’s name but it wasn’t. It was a female name. “Oh she’s my friend who I talk to at school. Don’t worry once you meet her you’ll like her. Is it fine if I give her your address?”

 “No,” he growled as he refused.

 My mood slid down like a landslide upon hearing those words.

 “No” he repeated,” What do you think you’re doing up?”

 “Going home.” My response came out more like a question than an answer when I emphasized the 'O' more.

 Carmen began to chuckle darkly, “Oh Angel, you’re not going anywhere tonight.”

 Copyright © 2014 by GreenleeH because I own it and is based off MY ideas.Therefore, any a act of plagiarism will be held against you.

Questions:

 1. There were many contributing factors that inspired me to write this book. Majorly the bad boy type of books that made me realize that a guy can have so many terrible but good, sweet qualities. I'm still trying to socialize with guys to see their personality and notice their attitudes. Then again, I'm doing it for the thrill!

 2. Well the main character was named Carmella because I could easily find a way to turn her name into something embarrassing. Although she is mainly known as 'Angel' because of the nickname Carmen gave her. Carmen is the main male character in the story and I gave him a name that is unisex because I know both a girl and boy named Carmen. The whole idea about being the Demons Angel just struck me and I found it a bit ironic so I made the decision to do it.

 3. I'm not going lie I really hope more people would read it and tell me their opinions and interact with one another. There is another reason but I'll release it in the end of my story or when someone people start begging to know. It'll probably surprise people but I'd like to keep it in the dark for now. I don't really want to say what I hope to accomplish because it has to do with what I previously said.

 4. Yes! Sometimes I write an entire chapter but I know that if I leave it at just that then most of my readers wont want to continue reading. So I purposely leave some suspense. Then there are times when I have to write but I just don't know so then I think of all the possibilities that could occur. Then 'pop' ideas come tumbling in my mind.

 5. Mainly Romance and Humor even if there are some minor trajectory parts.

6. I don't have many authors that inspire but I know author's works that have inspired me to continue writing. For instance, Million Dollar Man, Psycho, My Possessive Bad Boy, Sweet Poison, A Unique Kind of Love, and many more! I just can't name them all, but yes I respect those authors for being to complete their stories.