Cᴇssᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Book Title: Cessation

By: CaptainDecus 

 Summary: Twenty-six deaths. Twenty-six days.

  On the twenty-seventh day, he should go away.

 Questions: 

1. My inspiration came from the gif that I saw years ago. It was my guide throughout the book. If I didn't know what to do, I had that gif as my helping hand. It's located at the beginning of the book in the media section.

 2. 27 names are from the gif I used as inspiration. Every other name is mine. The characters I created are mine, but nothing really special. The names in my epilogue are my favourite because I used the names I loved most, or second most.

 3. On Wattpad, I just wanted to give people something different to read. In the writing community, I would say that everyone can write and get better. The first draft can always come up sucky, and you can always make it better by pushing yourself. I pushed myself three full months to write, but it's still the first draft that needs editing.

 4. I'm considering my parents the biggest roadblock. They call my name and tell me to do things when I don't want to do them at all. That's probably why they call me lazy most of the time. Another was when I actually had to research what half of the words in the prompts. I learned some nice words while writing that story. Sometimes, I didn't even know how to incorporate anything together. It sucked. And the other times, I was just plain lazy. I liked to socialize.

 5. Mystery/Thriller and Paranormal and Horror.

 6. Oh god. I don't even remember. I was reading so many stories that they all blended in together. I managed to read like 5 stories in a day during those times, and I don't even know how that happened. But I had friends here on Wattpad that kept me going, urging me that I can finish. And guess what, I did.

The man on the book cover inspired me to write Anton. I loved the mysterious aspect on him. He's the exact person I can see to do all of those things.