Victorie's Fate

Book Title: Victories Fate

 By: Daughter_Of_War

 Summary: The first book in the Daughters of War Series!!

 The Gods recede on Mount Olympus, yes the actual mountain in Greece, the flame of the west coming full circle and landing in its original resting place.

 Demigod children are scattered across the great nations over all continents and through every valley. I am one of millions.

 I am a Daughter of War!

 My name is Victorie Greene, I just recently turned 15 the day before 4 of July. I grew up, abused beaten and torn down because of the way I look. My 3 big brothers took any opportunity they got to hurt me, my mom told me things no mother should ever tell their children. I prayed day in and day out that my dad will come and rescue me from the constant torture. He may have not came when I first asked but he did come, he took me away and told me I never have to go back.

 Now in Angel County Canada, I try to build up the confidence I so desperately need, I attempt to build the strength that I’m lacking, I promise myself that I won’t flinch or hide when someone comes near me. I’ll let the inner me out, the person I have for 15 years pushed and hid away in a dark corner.

 But let’s face it, when you’re surrounded by 500 odd demigods all fighting for the same thing its not going to be easy. Add my jealous sisters, protective older brothers, a bitchy daughter of Zeus, My first crush and a Dad who is everywhere and sees everything, this is definitely isn’t going to be easy.

 Quests, Love and Envy!

 Will my life ever be easy?

 Questions:

 1. Um, my inspiration for this book was thinking about the third book of this series

 2. The name Victorie is foreshadowing something

 3. Nothing, I just have a lot of ideas that I like to create into something a little bit more

 4. Yeah, its called writers block and it sucks major monkey butt

 5. Fantasy/Romance

 6. On Wattpad: Makeandoffer just cuz she’s funny and off Wattpad; J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan