Immortality Promised

Book Title: Immortality Promised

By: Robyn5Sauce

Summary: Raven is a vampire hunter. The 2nd child of the infamous Edward and Iris Morson. When Alexander Languard, Head of the whole Fortudo Vires vampire hunting organisation, produces a treaty of peace with the vampire monarch King Leo and her best friend goes rogue, Raven will stop at nothing to change her friends mind. Discovering secrets about herself and a anciet religion hidden under the smoke of vampire hunting, Raven must do all she can to stop the massacre of her friends, family and everthing else she holds dear.

Questions: 

1. The inspiration was my 12 year olds self obsession with vampires... and the idea of a royal family of vampires really appealed to me.

2. Well Sparrow and Raven are siblings and the two bird names kinda represented how close they are and also represented their wild, free nature. And Quinn because I love that name.

3. I kinda went of this story because I went off the whole vampire vibe. Also so my grammar was awful as well. But the story seems to have picked up some interest lately so I have been considering  going back to it. I have many more story ideas as well. I want to get quite big on Wattpad and writing is a seriously big habit of mine I love it!

4. yeah... I mean I completely dropped the story because I didn't have a good plot but hopefully I'm over that..

5. Vampire and Romance

6. Well published authors George R R Martin, Kristin Cashore, R.J Anderson and Michelle Harrison. On wattpad Katrocks247 mainly. I follow her stories avidly aha.