39. Hungover

Your eyes flutter open as you awaken between the blonde and brown-haired girls, each one clinging to you like a baby to its mother. You heard a quiet giggle and turned your head towards the door, seeing Hinata watching you struggle. "Would you like some help?", she offers. You give a desperate nod and hold out your hand. She walks over and pulls you from the girl's tight grips, getting you out of the bed trap without waking them up. You glanced at your alarm clock seeing that it was 11 am. "Do you want to help me finish breakfast?, Hinata asks. "I started it and I'm almost done. When we finished we'll wake the other two up, eat and then leave". You smirk and playfully nudge the Hyuuga. "Since when are you in charge", you chuckle. As you know, Hinata is the quiet, shy girl so her giving instructions is quite rare. Her face heats up a little and her gaze drifts to the ground before you giggle. "I'm just kidding, sure thing, I'll be happy to help out". You take her hand and lead her into the kitchen to finish preparing food.

Just as the two of you finished the tired brown and blonde-haired girls left your room, making their way towards the kitchen table. "I'm so hungry and tired", Temari groans, with her forehead pressed up against the table's flat surface. You rolled your eyes and placed a plate of food in front of her, taking the chair to her left. "Cheer up, you guys seemed so energetic yesterday. What happened to your over-excited attitude?". She shrugs her shoulders as slowly begins to eat. "I was pretty drunk last night so it was the alcohol and now I'm just tired". You giggle and pet her head. "And now you're Shikamaru". Tenten snorts, nearly choking on her drink while Hinata covers her mouth to stop a giggle. Temari sends you an unimpressed sideways glance. "How troublesome".

Timeskip

"Out we go!", you yell, shoving Tenten and Temari out the door. "But we're still tired", Tenten complains. You shake your head as you lock your apartment door. "Too bad, you can either hurry up and get int he car or walk back to your house because I ain't driving you". Both girls groaned as they got into the elevator, looking like they hadn't slept at all. Once out of the elevator and in the parking lot you headed towards your car, getting into the driver's seat. Hinata got into the seat beside you and the two others got in the back. "Why are you guys so moody today?", you ask, meeting their gaze in the rearview mirror. Temari rolls her eyes. "We aren't moody, we're just hung over". You sigh. "So you showed up at my house last night... drunk". They all nod. "Even Hinata...". Hinata blushes and nods. "Alright, let's just get this over with".

Timeskip

You get out of your car and take the first aid equipment out the back of your car as the girls get out. "You guys can go and do whatever, I'm going over to the team". "Aw let us come and meet them", Tenten pleads. You roll your eyes and shrug your shoulders. "Do as you please". Temari and Tenten high five, both of them feeling a lot better since earlier.

You look around and spot the boys sitting on the sidelines, it was about 1 pm already and the game would start in two hours. You can hear Hidan yelling from the other side of the pitch. "Why do we have to show up so early? I could've been doing something way fucking better than this", he complains. Pein sends the Jashinist a glare. "We are here to prepare game plans and practice, if this isn't good enough for you then I suggest you join another team". Hidan huffs and pouts like a spoilt child, his face lighting up when he sees you walking over. "(Y/n)!", he cheers. All heads snap in your direction, obvious expressions of happiness appearing. Rin and Tobi run over to you, wrapping you in a tight hug. "We're so happy you made it (Y/n)-chan!", Tobi enthuses. You hug back and giggle as the couple pulls away with smiles. "It's good you're here, Kakuzu and Hidan almost starting fighting before", Rin says in a concerned tone, looking back at the stitched male who sat on the sideline, reading a book. You ruffle their hair and send them both reassuring smiles. " I'm sure they'll be okay now". They both nod and run over to Pein who begins talking to himself about game plans.

You turn your head as your name is called. But the thing was that it was called by two people at the same time. To your left was Ino, running towards you with a first aid kit in her hand. On your left was Sakura, running towards you with a big smile. Their eyes met and they stopped, large blushes on their faces. You smiled brightly and gestured both of them over. The two girls hesitantly approached you, ensuring not to look at each other. It was very awkward but you managed to ignore it. "Anyway, why are you here, Sakura?", you ask to change the mood. She looks up, meeting your gaze. "I wanted to watch Konoha play". You nod and look to the other side of the pitch, seeing Naruto and a few others arriving. There was so much going on, you just hoped that you could keep up.

We'll be coming up to the game next so I wonder what will happen? Well I know, let me know your theories if you have any. I hope you enjoyed btw. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD