29. Old photographs

You had arrived at the beach house in the afternoon and so it wasn't long until dinner time. You left the room you were staying in and made your way into the kitchen. Madara was in there starting dinner. "Do you need any help?", you ask. He looks up and nods. "Of course, it's been a while since you've helped me cook dinner". You walk over and immediately begin chopping vegetables. "Yeah, it's been like 5 years", you giggle. He sends a happy smile. "Family dinners have been boring since you aren't there, you should come this year". You smile down at the counter and shake your head.  "No it's fine, I don't want to intrude". He chuckles and reaches over, ruffling your hair. "Don't be ridiculous you won't be intruding, you're basically an Uchiha. You're apart of this family, Izuna is always asking when he'll get to see you again too". You raise an eyebrow. "Really?". "Yup, you've got to come over and see him again". You slowly nod. "Yeah... I would really like that".

Kisame's POV

I left my room and found Itachi sitting on the couch in the living room. He looks up at me as I enter the room and gestures me over, a large book sitting in his lap. "What's that?", I ask, taking a seat beside him. He closes it and points to the title. "It's a photo album".  I nod and watch as he turns the page showing a picture of young Itachi and a little girl. They were building a sand castle, large smiles on their faces. "Who's that?", I ask, pointing to the girl. Itachi doesn't say anything, he just points towards the kitchen. I can hear laughter from inside. Suddenly (Y/n) runs into the living room, her face lighting up when she sees us. "Itachi, I'm gonna head to the store to get marshmallows for the bonfire, do you want anything?". He nods. "Uh yeah, could you grab a couple drinks and also take Kisame with you". Her eyes drift from him to me. She sends me a happy smile and offers me her hand. "Of course". I take her hand and she pulls me up. "Let's go!".

Your POV

I walked out the front door with the reddest of faces. I hoped Kisame hadn't noticed so I made sure that I was standing in front him. Once I knew it was gone I dropped back so we were walking next to each other. "Itachi showed me a picture of you two when you were younger", Kisame says, breaking the silence. Your face heated up slightly. "Oh no, which one?". He chuckles at your response. "It wasn't a bad one, just you and Itachi making a sand castle". You let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god". "Are there bad ones in there?", he questions. You slowly nod gaining a chuckle from him. "I might have to get Itachi to show me then". Your eyes wide and you playfully nudge his arm. "Hey, that's not fair, I want to see a picture of you as a kid now!", you announce. His cheeks tint a light pink and he shakes his head. "No way". "Aw, why not? I bet you were a pretty cute kid", you giggle. Even though you were smiling brightly you were mentally punching yourself in the face. I can't believe I just said that!

He sighs and sends you a small smile while pulling his phone from his pocket. He unlocks it and goes into his gallery, selecting an image and handing the phone to you. You look down at the photo and start cracking up laughing. He sighs and takes the phone from you. "It's not that funny, is it?", he asks. You hold your hand over your mouth to silence your giggles. "No it's not that funny but look at how cute you look", you say, pointing to it. He sighs and slips his phone back into his pocket. "That's the last one you'll see". "Aw but I want to see more, I'll show you more when we get back to the beach house". He sends you a small smile and gives you his phone, letting you go through all his photos.

When you had reached the store you were laughing like a crazed maniac. "They're not that funny". "Yes they are, that one is priceless". You hold up a photo of him as a baby with food all over his face. He takes his phone back and ruffles your hair. "No you go and get the marshmallows, I'll get the drinks". You nod and run over to the confectionary aisle, beginning to look for the fluffy pink and white sweets.

Your face lights up when you find a large bag filled with big ones. You grab the bag but shiver slightly at the feeling of eyes on you. You turn your head to see a guy eyeing you up. You try and ignore him but he seems to be coming over. "Well well well I'm not surprised to find someone so sweet with the rest of the candy". You blush and take a step back. "Um, thanks I guess, well I gotta go". You turn around and try to walk away but he grabs your wrist. "Not so fast girly, I haven't gotten your number yet". You try to pry his hand from your wrist but his grip is firm. "Aw, come on. A pretty girl like you in here by yourself, you're single right?". You don't answer, just continue trying to get him to let go. "Look I'm not interested". He chuckles and moves closer to you, too close for comfort. "K-Kisame!".

What's gonna happen next?! Kisame!? Where the fuck are you, boi!?

Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD