25. Unexpected guest

I unlocked my apartment door and swung it open, running inside. I ran into my room and dived onto my bed. You weren't exhausted like you had been yesterday, you were just being lazy. Your phone buzzed in your pocket so you pulled it out and surveyed the screen. There was a new message from Itachi. 

Itachi-
Kisame will come and pick you up in ten minutes, be ready

You roll your eyes and plug in your phone. You hadn't packed your bag yet so you pushed off of the bed and forced yourself to do so. You grab a suitcase and fill it with clothing and everything else you would need. Itachi had texted you earlier saying that you should stay the night at his house so that you all could go to the beach together. You expected it to be Itachi and Ino and the front seat and you and Kisame in tha back again. Just as you were packing your last item you hear a knock your apartment door. You rush over and open it to reveal a smiling Kisame. "Hey (Y/n)", he greets with a faint blush. My cheeks tint pink too but I manage to hide it. "Hey Kisame, come in. I've only got a couple things to do and then I'll be ready". He nods and follows me inside, closing the door behind him. 

I run to the bathroom and grab my hair and toothbrush before shoving them into my bag along with everything out. I lug my bag out of my room only to have it taken off me. "Don't worry, I'll carry it for you". Your face turned bright red. "Uh, t-thanks". He just sends you a sweet smile, not noticing the color of your face.

Kisame put your bags in the back of his car and got into the driver's seat while you got into the passenger seat beside him. "You excited about the beach?", he asks, pulling onto the road. You happily nod. "Yeah I haven't been to the beach since high school, Itachi brought me to his family's beach house during the holidays one year". Kisame smiles, keeping his eyes on the road.

Timeskip

Twenty minutes later Kisame pulls over outside the building of his shared apartment with Itachi. We got out of the car and walked into the lobby, taking an elevator up to their floor. "This place is really nice", you say, smiling and looking around. Kisame sheepishly rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, I would never have thought I'd ever live in a place like this. I pay a small portion of the rent but Itachi pays most of it due to his family being rich and all". You nod. Growing up with Itachi was strange, his family was loaded due to their successful company. Your father used to be a famous sports player and so you lived in the house next to the Uchiha's. Your mother had died when you were young so you were brought up by your father. He never wanted to get remarried because he loved your mother too much. A few years ago he died from heart disease. A frown replaced your smile as thoughts of your father came back. Kisame stopped walking and gave you a concerned look. "Hey, are you Ok?". You nod and send him a thankful smile. "Yeah, sorry about that. Just visiting Itachi reminds me a lot of growing up with my father", you explain.  He gives an understanding nod and holds his hand out to you. "Well, I hope you feel better. Come on, we don't want to keep Itachi waiting". You let out a laugh and take his hand, letting him lead you to the apartment. You were well aware that you were holding his hand but you honestly couldn't care.

Kisame unlocked the front door and held it open for me. I walked in and looked around, it was a typical Uchiha house. It was very clean and the interior decor was perfectly color matched. You knew nothing about stuff like that so Konan did that kind of stuff in your apartment. You stepped into the large kitchen and looked around, it was really nice here. "Itachi, I'm here with (Y/n)!", Kisame calls out. I hear footsteps and my face lights up, wanting to see my best friend. I walk towards the footsteps. I found myself in the living room, face to face with an Uchiha. Your smile disappeared and was replaced with a look of confusion. Even though there was an Uchiha standing before you it wasn't the one you were looking for. "Nice to see you again, (Y/n)". "What are you doing here, Sasuke?".

Sorry for the cliffhanger btw. I personally hate them soooooo I'm super duper sorry. Tomorrow I'm going on a history trip, yay! No school! And then I have teachers only day on Thursday and no school on Friday either. No regrets! Hope you enjoyed the chapter btw, it was a bit shit tbh. Nothing really happened. Sorry... Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD