It's been a while...

Hey, it's been a while since this story has been updated. I really can't tell you why, besides school has been my main thing for the past couple months. But, I am glad to say that I will start updating more and more, now that I have a lot more time on my hands. 

On a brighter note, I'm offically out of my freshmen year! Today was the last day of my school, and thankfully, finals are over. They kicked my ass in the end, but I got them done. I was inducted into Junior National Honors Society a couple weeks before school ended, and got a couple awards from my classes or teachers. This year was one of the first year I got all A's and B's both semesters. I had really amazing classes and I'm glad to have taken them. 

Ninth grade really helped limit my friends to who was really there for me and who wasn't. There wasn't as much drama as there was before in other year. I am happy to have spent my freshmen year with the friends and I can't wait to see them next year.

I'm going to be a sophomore in three and a half months. But for now, I'm going to be sleeping, writing, and editing this account and the stories within. This story is my main priority at this point, but I have new story ideas (Brendon Urie fanfiction or not), that I hope to come out soon!

Again, sorry I haven't been updating or communicating with anyone really on Wattpad. 

What grade are you, the reader, in? Are you already out for summer? How was your school year? Comment here! 

Thank you so much for reading, and there might be a new chapter published soon! Fore now, this is goodbye. See you all in the next chapter! 

On a unrelated note: have you heard the new Panic! At The Disco's new album? Holy shit, I love it so much. My favorite so far is High Hopes - it's so cheerful and I just love listening to it. Comment your favorite song so far, here! 

 Comment your favorite song so far, here! 

- simply_psychopathic

New Perceptive [Brendon Urie]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara