Chapter Six

The bell rung, seemingly saving the day for Brooke. Most students plucked up their schedules and bags, walking quickly out of the room. Jai followed, slinging his bag over his shoulder. Brooke stood, softly taking her bag off of the chair in front of her, putting her arms in the straps.  Jai waited for Brooke to walk up next to him, which Brooke did. The two of them walked out of the classroom, them being one of the last students to leave the room. As Brooke turned her head ever so slightly, she caught the dark glance that Maura sent her before she was able to leave the room.

She wasted no more time idling and stepped through the doorframe and in the hallway. Jai pulled out his schedule, his eyes searching for his next period. Brooke glanced down at her paper, reading the words, Writing 20, followed by the teacher's name and room number. Brooke smiled slightly, knowing her girlfriend was in the next hour. Jai and Brooke were now off to the side of the traffic that is the hallway, talking. "I have drama, what about you?" 

"Writing," Brooke answered his question with a smile. Jai nodded with a slight smirk on his lips. Brooke lightly adjusted her bag to her back, hoping to make it less uncomfortable. "Which I might want to leave now just to get there on time." Brooke then cringed, knowing that her words possibly sounded as if she didn't want to be hanging around Jai. Brooke had planned on meeting Bandit before the class was to begin and hope they get a seat together. 

"Ah, I see what's happening here," Jai giggled like a school girl. After sending a wink towards Brooke he finished his sentence. "You are excited to get to writing because Bandit is there?" Jai hit the nail on the head on Brooke's excitement. Her face turned a light shade of red, knowing that he was correct on Bandit. Brooke attempted to hide a slight smile by biting the inside of her cheek.

Brooke laughed, "You caught me," She joked. Jai patted her shoulder, sending a smirk her way. It was true - Brooke did want to see her girlfriend and she was overjoyed that Bandit was in her second hour. But who could truely blame Brooke?

"Well, run along my child, to your girlfriend and all," Jai put on a mock salute. "Use protection!" And like that, Jai disapeared down the hallway, his retreating figure mixing with the crous of students. Brooke chuckled, her feet starting to take her to the classroom. The signs led her to her left and up two fights of stairs. Brooke quickly noted how incredibly simple it was to get lost in these halls. Many students pushed up the first flight of stairs but the crowd dispersed before the stairs to the second floor. As barely anyone was tracking up the stairs, the rest of her walk to the classroom was simple.

Only four classrooms were on the second floor - seemingly all writing classrooms. Taking another look at her paper, seeing her classes was the last classroom on the floor, twenty. One stairwell led to the first floor and one below that, and the other side of the second floor was a small room with an elevator inside. A female was leant agaisnt the space between the room of the elevator and the classroom door. Her older looking figure made her seem like the teacher to be.

"Hello, welcome!" Her voice rung out. The teacher looked in her mid-to-late thirties. Her greeting was a complete one-eighty from Maura's, hers taking on a sweet and innocent tone. "Brooke Urie, right? Bandit has told me all about you!" Brooke hoped all good things, no telling what Bandit could have uttered about Brooke to this women.

"All good things I hope," Brooke smiled with a true smile, not a fake one.

"Oh, of course, she told me all about her girlfriend as soon as stepped through my class before school today! I was overjoyed that you two were able to be in this class on the same hour." She exclaimed, turning slightly to point into the classroom. Brooke smiled, a little at ease at the calm demeanor of the teacher. Her reaction to Bandit having a girlfriend was one of a calm and supportive, no hate showing though.

Tufts of long brown hair came bouncing out of the room. "Babe, thank god, you're finally here." Bandit sighed as if she hadn't seen the other girl in over a year. Brooke smiled, sliding her arms around Bandit's waist, the curve of her elbow resting tightly against Bandit's rounds hips. The taller girl placed her left arm over Brooke's shoulder. The couple turned to the teacher, "Mrs. Danvers, this is Brooke, my girlfriend." Bandit introduced the young girl to the apparent Danvers.

Danvers smiled sweetly back, "I've just met her. She's adorable - you didn't tell me she was this sweet!" Another complement came Brooke's way, causing her to smile widely. Brooke giggled, little unsure as of what to do. Danvers looked off to the side, took note of the clicking down clock, only to realize that the bell was about to ring for the second hour to start. "Alright, love bugs, class is about to begin!"

Bandit and Brooke dropped their arms from each other, instead held each other hands. They both walked into the class, Danvers following behind after closing the door. Nothing like Maura's room was inside, Danvers room was a lively one; posters, designs, and pictures surrounded the room. Tables sat in a pattern, lines of four tables, five rows in total. Small gaps were between each table, two people able to sit as partners.

Bandit pulled Brooke towards the desk in the front. Bandit's backpack hung from the seat and there was an empty one next to that. Bandit took her seat followed by Brooke. "Danvers' girlfriend is a huge fan of Brendon and Ryan," Bandit whispered, leaning on the table with her elbows. "She was excited that you were in her class - happy even." Bandit explained, pocking Brooke's side with her pointer fingers.

Danvers girlfriend, Brooke quickly understood why Danvers was so accepting of the homosexual relationship between Brooke and Bandit. Brooke smiled widely; Danvers seemed like an accepting and kind teacher. Again, a complete one-eighty from Maura. "Welcome class!" Danvers walked into the class with a smile.

<-->

Hello, everyone!

One of the longer chapter in a while, I hope you enjoyed this, I did take a while to finish this chapter. Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me and my account. For now, the vote count has to be five.

Like, comment, and follow @simply_psychopathic for more Brendon Urie!