Chapter Three

Jai's lips tilted up into a smile, "It's so great to have met you, Brooke." Brooke returned the smile, sensing the sincerity nature of his words. Already, Brooke could tell that Jai genuinely was happy that she was in his presence. "Seriously though, the group needed a new person. I'm really glad it was you." Jai complemented sweetly. Brooke's face was a slight red shade from all the positive attention that she was receiving from the people she had just met. Although Jai had just met her, he acted like they've known each other for years. 

Brooke's felt like she was on cloud nine - knowing that she already had friends and people to introduce her to the school, make her shaky in a positive way. All the thoughts of being the odd new student swept from her mind, knowing that she gained three friends within the first couple of hours of the new place. "Thank you, Jai. I'm glad to meet you." They sat with their backs against the cold brick wall next to a door that was locked. Jai walked Brooke to the classroom after the rest parted, but seeing as the door was lock and the teacher wasn't there, they decided to take a seat and talk. Nevertheless, Jai kept her entertained whilst the minutes ticked by. 

"I think you're really going to like it here. With us, and all. Naomi, Violet, and I are really loyal to our friends. Violet is really quiet but once she gets to trust you, she's actually a great friend." Jai explained with a small gesture. Brooke nodded with an understanding; she understood that Violet must have trust issues and it might take her a while to get to know Brooke.

Brooke opened her mouth the utter a few words in return but was cut off by another voice. Instead of Jai's usually soft and wavy voice, a thick and deep voice rung out. "You must be the new student, Brooke, correct?" The voice was demanding and a sprinkle of aggression. Almost as if the voice was to made another feel small. Brooke's eyes looked up, locking eyes with a thirty-something male's, in Brooke's opinion, vomit-colored eyes. She loved green eyes but something about his large ones made Brooke uncomfortable.

"Oh, yes, I am," Brooke stood, leaving Jai sitting on the ground who was staring up at the other male with a fake smile. When Brooke stood, her head barely meeting the chest of the other. Intimidated, Brooke looked up into his eyes with an awkward smile. His features gave him somewhat of an odd look, but Brooke pushed the judgmental words into the back of her head. "It's, huh, really nice to meet you, sir." She shifted on her feet nervously. The teachers sandy blonde hair swept over his deep green eyes, a dark shadow from his hair cast onto his upper face. It was almost like he had the same expression, a creepy one, no matter what it was. 

Mr. Maura, Brooke remembered the teacher's name, placed his large hand over Brooke's shoulder. She was immediately uncomfortable, not used to random strangers grabbing at her shoulders. Maura's strangely cold hand, roughly laid on her right side, his fingers poking into her skin. Brooke took his strange behavior as a polite one, just sone teacher greeting a new student. She didn't miss how he knew her name off the top of his head; she assumed that this school didn't get a lot of new students and that everyone knew her by name. Brooke almost hoped that wasn't the case. 

His sly voice began,  "It's so lovely to have you at our school," He put extra emphasis on the word 'lovely', the words rolling off of his tongue.  "This school never gets new students - it's amazing to see another body in this school." What a strange thing to say, Brooke thought dryly. There were a million other ways he could have worded that, but he chose to use that statement. Brooke nodded, faking a smile to empress the teacher. 

"Uh, thank you," Brooke whispered, the seconds ticking away from Maura removed his hand from her shoulder. He leered at her, his hand dropping to his side. Jai stood, standing next to Brooke. Maura unlocked the door, opening it for students to enter. Many students entered, along with Maura, leaving Jai and Brooke standing outside the door. That was completely weird to Brooke, just how he acted gave Brooke all the wrong signals. 

Jai held her forearm with his palm, whispering into her ear, "Rumor says that he's slept with half of the girls in this school. If you can't tell, he's really creepy. Watch out," Brooke couldn't tell if Jai was being serious. A teacher sleeping with students - highschoolers and minors, was insane to Brooke. 

"Like full on fucking?" Brooke asked, with a raise of her eyebrows. 

"Like in the classroom on the desks," Jai replied. 

Brooke shivered with disgust,  "That's fucking nasty."

-><-

I'm a fucking idiot, I'm sorry, don't hate me. 

School started back and I'm sorry I haven't been updating at fucking all. It's been a month, I'm not sure why I have been unable to update like I used to. I don't have as much time as I used to, but I promise that I'll try my best to keep writing again. I have joined Creative Writing (my teacher is so great, we talk about politics all the time) and I spend most of my time writing those. 

I love my classes, well, more or less, but everything is going smoothly so far. If you haven't read my account; a kid was arrested for bringing a gun to school, another kid was taken away from school by the police because he threatened to stab someone, and there's a rumor going around that a girl, who's only thirteen, is pregnant. My school is fucked up tbh. 

How's your school year going so far? Comment here -> 

Thank you much for reading this trash story. Please comment, like, and follow @simply_psychopathic for more Brendon Urie! 

-@simply_psychopathic