♡09♡

"I want ice cream," I say as soon as we walk into my house.

"I'll go get you ice cream," Yoongi says and I shake my head and grab his arm.

"No you're staying with me," I say and sniffle.

"I got it," Namjoon says and looks over to Jin. Jin throws Namjoon the car keys before kissing his cheek and pushing him out of the house.

"Okay Jimin what do you want to do?" Jungkook asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Let's just have a big cuddle party," Jin suggests and I nod and immediately pull Jin to the basement door.

"There are mattresses down there," I say and Jin goes down the stairs and returns with one mattress before leaving to get another. After Jin has the second mattress he pulls the two of them into the living room.

"Don't worry about a third one Yoongi and I will stay on the couch," I say and Jin nods and lays down on one of the mattresses.

"We're not starting the cuddle party until Joonie's here," Jin says and the rest of us nod. I turn on the TV and immediately put on Toddlers and Tiaras.

"Really?" Yoongi asks and I nod.

"This show makes me happy," I say and Yoongi smiles at me before leaning his head on my shoulder with a slight frown.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

"I want to do something I can't," Yoongi replies quietly.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You'll find out soon," Yoongi replies and picks his head off of my shoulder. After about 5 more minutes of waiting we hear the door open and Namjoon walks in.

"Ice cream!" I yell and Namjoon chuckles but hands me the pint of ice cream and I quickly grab a spoon and jump back on the couch next to Yoongi.

"Cuddle time," Jin yells and pulls Namjoon onto the mattress. They immediately start to cuddle and share small kisses. Jungkook and Taehyung follow their lead and I frown.

"Y'know I think I liked it better when they weren't all lovey dovey," I say and Yoongi giggles.

"I understand that completely," Yoongi says and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I immediatly cuddle into his warmth and put the ice cream down. I lay down and pull Yoongi with me so we're facing each other and my arms are around his neck while his are near my hips.

"This is comfy," I say and snuggle closer to the point that my nose is touching his.

"Mhmm," Yoongi replies and starts to trace his fingers up and down my back slowly.

"Do you think Hoseok's a bad guy?" I ask and Yoongi nods.

"I know it doesn't seem like it but I don't think you really knew him at all," Yoongi says and a tear rolls down my face.

"Did he love me?" I ask and Yoongi shrugs.

"I don't know but personally I don't think he did," Yoongi says and I sigh.

"Why don't you think he did?" I ask.

"Because you can't hurt someone you love like that," Yoongi explains.

"I agree with that but he sounded so sincere," I say.

"He's good at lying I guess," Yoongi says. I nod in agreement and lean my lips up to lightly peck Yoongi's nose.

"Please don't hurt me," I say.

"I won't," Yoongi replies.

"Awwwwww," I hear someone say and I turn around to see Taehyung smiling at us as Jungkook sucks at his neck.

"Shut up," I say and flip him off.

"Damn Jin must really want dick," Yoongi says quietly and I look over at Jin and Namjoon to see them in a full out make out session. Namjoon was on top of Jin and Jin kept trying to touch Namjoon's cock but Joon pushed his hand away.

"Namjin!" I yell and they immediately break apart with bright red lips.

"Go up to my guest room if you want," I say and Jin immediately gets up and pulls Namjoon up the stairs and to the guest room.

"They're horny fuckers aren't they," Yoongi says and I nod.

"They've been fucking nonstop recently," Jungkook observes.

"Joon's family is going on vacation in a week," I say and they all nod.

"That makes sense," Taehyung says.

"I feel bad for them I mean they're really clingy so being separated for two weeks can really hurt," I say.

"I'd cry if I had to be separated from Tae for a week," Jungkook says and Taehyung leans over to kiss him.

"Y'all are making me feel lonely," I groan and Taehyung laughs.

"Date Yoongi," Taehyung suggests and I burrow my head in Yoongi's chest as a blush creeps onto my face.

"Cute," Yoongi says and I feel him kiss my hair lightly. After he kisses my hair he starts to lightly graze his fingers through it.

"Whipped," Jungkook says and I smile.

"So Taehyung when did you and Jungkook fuck for the first time?" I ask casually.

"The day I kissed him," Taehyung answers with no shame.

"Tae! You promised not to tell!" Jungkook yells and I giggle.

"Oops I forgot about that," Taehyung says.

"Damn there really was a lot of sexual tension built up," I comment.

"Shut up Jimin," Jungkook whines.

"Hey now that y'all are dating I can talk about the fact that Kookie used to have dirty dreams about you all the time," I tell Taehyung and Yoongi giggles.

"Jimin you jerk!" Jungkook yells but ends up joining the laughter.

"I used to have dirty dreams about him too," Taehyung says and pecks Jungkook's cheek.

"Ugh stop it you hoes," I say.

"Oh shut it Jimin," Taehyung says and climbs onto the couch next to me before pulling me into a hug.

"I love you Jimin," Taehyung says and I start to cry again.

"I love you too," I reply.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that," Tae says as he rubs my back.

"It's not your fault," I say and Tae nods.

"I know it's not my fault I just wish I could've been there sooner," Taehyung says.

"Wait why were you guys at Hoseok's house anyways?" I ask and Jungkook points to Yoongi.

"I had a feeling something bad was going on so I texted Jin for his address but Namjin and Taekook were on a double date so they decided to join me," Yoongi explains and I jump onto Yoongi's lap and pull him into a tight hug.

"We're gonna go now," Jungkook says and pulls Taehyung out of the house.

"Thank you Yoongi," I say and lift my head from his shoulder so I'm looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi says and smiles at me.

"What?"

To be continued...