EPILOGUE

-- Nico di Angelo POV --

E P I L O G U E

~ Seven years later ~

Today is a very important day for Leo and me. Exactly one year after our wedding, we are ready to be parents. Of course, none of us is pregnant, because it is scientifically impossible, but we are going to adopt. I am nervous and excited at the same time, because being a father is not a little thing. It’s a big and very significant part of your life.

Seven years after my coming-out, my parents are still a bit hesitant, but my relation with them is better than before. I learned to be myself and to accept the negative things that come with it. Not everybody can accept the fact that two boys can be in love. However, homophobes are in minority, these days.

Leo and I are in an orphanage. My heart hurts a little when I see all the orphans and the abandoned kids, but I feel better about myself when I think that I am going to take care of one of them. I am holding Leo’s hands and a lady named Rita is talking to us. We already signed all the papers for the adoption and we are ready to have a child.

“The baby is right there,” she declares, leading us to the cradle where the baby is sleeping.

I finally see him and my heart skips a beat, like every time I look at him. The baby is a three months old child. His mother abandoned him as soon as she gave birth to him and she didn’t even name him. The father is unknown. Leo and I are going to take care of him, raise him, and show him all the little things that he should enjoy in life.

The baby has dark blonde hair that glows golden in the sun. Even if he is still very young, he laughs all the time and I never saw him cry.

I take him in my arms and he giggles. He opens his eyes. They are light green; the same color as celery. He grabs my finger with his small hand and I smile. Leo is next to me and he looks very happy. We will finally have our own family.

“How are we going to name him?” I ask, still looking at my new baby.

“What about Elias?” Leo suggests, stroking the kid’s blonde hair.

The baby’s eyes shine and he starts to laugh louder. It seems like he his appreciating his new name.

“Yes. It’s perfect.”

————

Hey everyone! I want to laugh and cry and hug you right now. THIS IS THE END OF MY STORY OMG *hugs every single one of you*.

Thank you so much for reading this. It means a lot to me and I hope you will enjoy my next Leico fanfic.

I just wanted to tell you guys something: don’t ever commit suicide or cut. Please. I know life may be hard and society is shit, but in the future, you will forget all about it. I know it seems like it is the only thing that counts in your life right now and that you think you will never get over it, but you will. In the future, it will all be okay. So please don’t kill yourself, because you will miss all the opportunities you have. Life may suck sometimes (okay, all the time) but it is always very beautiful. If you have anything that you want to talk about, even if you don’t know me, don’t be shy: talk to me. Letting it all go helps. Stay true to who you are and if someone doesn’t accept you, well they are missing someone wonderful.

Also, the character Elias Owen is mine. What I mean by that is that I created him entirely, so please don’t use it in any of your stories/fanfics/etc. Thanks :)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I don’t want to leave you, but I didn’t know what to do with this fanfic, so I ended it here. Don’t worry darlings, I will write other things soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx (This can go on forever, so yeah, don’t forget that I love you all)