CHAPTER TWENTY - I love you.

Hey darlings! I have 10k reads now! THAT IS AMAZING OMG :D Thanks a lot to everybody! xxxxx

Also, this chapter is very fluffy and kind of humorous, so yeah…I just wanted to have a little bit of fun before writing my final chapter *sobs quietly in a corner*

-- Leo Valdez POV --

C H A P T E R 20

One week after Nico and I read Elias’ suicide note, it is time for something more…cheerful. Today is the big day. Octavian and I organised a really big party for my one month anniversary with Nico. It was supposed to be a surprise, but Octy isn’t very subtle; we were together, writing the names of the persons that will come to the party, when Nico walked into the room. He asked us what we were doing and instead of just acting natural and saying ‘nothing’, Octavian became bright red and began to sweat. After a few and very awkward seconds, he just told Nico everything become him even asking. Now Nico knows everything and it isn’t a surprise party anymore.

At the moment, I am in Octavian’s house, because the party will be here.

“Leo, why did you invite so many people to the party? Isn’t it supposed to be…romantic?” Octavian asks, writing more names on the guests list.

I look at him and sigh. Yeah, he is right.

“Your anniversary with Nico is probably just an excuse to invite a lot of people at a party, isn’t it?” The blonde-haired guy continues.

Again, he is still right. I admit, I never organised a party before. I just want it to be really big. Everyone is going to remember it! I nod quietly and he laughs at me. I am sure he wanted the party to be something really cheesy and romantic like one of his weird fanfictions.

I look at my watch and smile. “Only twenty minutes left!” I declare happily.

Every student at school thinks that Octavian is a really bad person, but in fact, it is just a facade. He is friendly and nice, when you get to know him. That is why you should never judge people only by what you heard of them. People used to gossip a lot about him, saying that he was beating younger students and practicing black magic, but I know that is isn’t true. Well, maybe he sacrificed some teddy bears to the devil to make Nico and me frickle frackle.

“Look! Piper and Jason are here!” Octy suddenly exclaims.

We get up and open the door. I hug my friends and Octavian just smiles at them shyly, but Jason gives him a bear hug. Yes, Jason Grace is very affectionate.

 After that, a lot of other people start to arrive. Percy, Annabeth, Frank and Hazel are here with their friends Grover and Luke. Some girls named Thalia and Reyna are with them. I don’t know them personally, but they were there at Percy’s party.

Also, Octavian best-friend and almost lover, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, is coming to the party. I know that Octy is very nervous about it, because he is madly in love with her. I wonder if he wrote a fanfic about himself being with her. Yes, probably.

Besides, I heard that Rachel drew some fanart of us for Octavian. I don’t know if I should be scared or not…

Approximately thirty persons have arrived now. I can’t wait for Nico to get here. I want to take him in my arms and kiss him in front of everybody. He agreed to make our relationship public. I am really happy about it, because I am proud of him being my boyfriend and I am glad that he feels the same way.

“Leo?” I hear someone say. I turn around slowly and I feel Nico’s soft and cold lips on mine. I grab his waist and pull our bodies closer while deepening the kiss. He slides his hand in my hair and I can feel him blushing when I gently stroke his back and I accidently touch his butt.