With a deep sigh, I push open the door to find almost everyone has already arrived. It's not surprising to find them looking towards me, smiling and greeting me as they immediately begin to point out the fact that this is our last meeting together. I'm sure they did the same to Dillon, a fellow senior that is part of the club with me who obviously arrived earlier since I see him sitting on the windowsill across from the door.

Hearing their joking tones sting in a way but is uplifting at the same time. There goes my heart again, beating animatedly in my chest while causing my emotions to come forth. I really hate that. It's so much better pretending to be a robot that lacks the basic functions of human emotion.

"Mylo, how does it feel leaving us all behind?" Janet, a sophomore that I may have picked on the majority of my time here, asks with a smile that says she totally enjoyed me and my cruelty. We have a love hate relationship.

"I am leaving those who are beneath me behind so all is right with the world," I reply, sending her a wink causing the girl to gasp in fake offense.

"They're going to end up believing you with that tone," Dillon tacks on with a shake of his head. "That ego of yours will get you in trouble one day."

"And I'm sure it'll drag me right back out."

A familiar chuckle manages to reverberate through the room. I peer out of the corner of my eye at the very boy I am meant to speak with per Olivia's demands; Jace Cuevas.

With his warm brown complexion and hazel eyes so bright most mistake them for contacts, Jace gives off an aura of easiness. Dark brown hair that's short but thick. A stocky stature that would be intimidating if not for his goofy smile that is seen more often than not. To make matters worse, what Jace has on the outside is exactly what he has on the inside, kind and comforting. He's sweet to the point it's unhealthy and caring to the point that it's almost sad.

Damn him for it because it makes it so hard not to jump him everyday. What can I say? Hot guys get me all hot and bothered. Well, so do bad boys. Let's be honest, most boys get me hot and bothered. I have very little preference.

"Why are we even having a meeting?" Hayley asks, breaking me from my admiration of the fuck-able hunk that is Jace. I look towards the girl whose sitting at a desk with her arms crossed. "The yearbook has been long finished. It's weird to have a meeting at the end of the year."

"You could always quit the club," Dillon says, sending Hayley a playful grin that she rolls her eyes at. She obviously meant no offense by it, was simply asking but everyone is going to give her shit for it anyways...because we can, that's how life works.

"Now, now everyone, play nice," Mrs. Yelenik's voice comes in, appearing behind me just as her hand playfully ruffles the unruly red locks that is my hair. I huff while desperately trying to tame the beast that she awoke but to no avail.

Yep, it's ruined now, not that it was tamed before but whatever, I can blame her.

"I simply wanted us all to be able to have one last day together, besides, I didn't bring everyone here without planning to reward you all," Mrs. Yelenik says in a sweet voice moments before the doors open to reveal Tyrell and Don with boxes of pizzas. The entire room breaks out with strings of "thank you" and "I love you". Much like our other meetings, it goes by in a flash.

Everyone is joking, laughing, enjoying themselves as Mrs. Yelenik thanks us for the hard work we put in throughout the year. Memories of what happened over the years are shared. The more people speak the more it's hammered into me that I'm really graduating at the end of the week. As I look about the room filled with those I've seen so often that they've become a significant part of my life I feel a sense of sadness.